Part 11 ~ Plotting Escape

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's that th-th-thing f-f-for?" I sputtered, completely taken aback. I looked at Tiffany with wild eyes. She looked just as shocked as I was. I stared back at Hoseok, who was watching us with a leering smile.

"What happened to your big mouth now, huh?" He asked, smirking. I had a smart answer in mind but I decided not to be too vocal about it.

"It's just in case your boyfriend shows up without my money," he winked, picking the gun up and twirling it in a sadistic manner.

My hands were shaking slightly, and I decided it was time to think of a plan. My eyes darted wildly around, looking for something sharp, but there was nothing, except a few bottles of liquor near Sooyoung. I rolled my eyes; they even had time to bring along some alcohol. If only there was a way to get that bottle to break. Tiffany followed my line of sight, and then cleared her throat.

"What you got there, Hoseok? Vodka?" She asked, eyeing him seductively. I silently snickered, ready to witness Tiffany's familiar charm. He eyed her suspiciously for a few seconds before he answered.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, his expression unreadable. Tiffany shrugged.

"I'm kinda thirsty," she said, smiling a little. She bit her lower lip for good measure, and I was almost ready to guffaw. Hoseok picked up a bottle while Sooyoung continued to fiddle in the bag and walked over to Tiffany, popping the top off the bottle as he did so. He held the bottle up to her lips and then whispered, "Then drink,".

Tiffany was tight lipped; clearly things were not going according to plan.

"At least let me hold the bottle," Tiffany pouted, batting her eyelashes at Hoseok. He smiled.

"Have a few sips first," he said softly, urging her to drink. Tiffany scowled before allowing him to tip the bottle and she took a large swig. I sighed, shaking my head. Nobody knew Tiffany better than I did, and I knew she couldn't drink much. That tiny bit that she just drank was past her limit. She removed her lips from the bottle, her face contorted in disgust.

"Wow that's strong," she remarked, her eyes half shut. "Can I get the whole bottle now?" She asked. I had my fingers crossed, hoping he would agree, but alas, he was too smart.

"Sorry sweety, not gonna happen," he whispered into her ear and stood up. Tiffany glowered for a second, then proceeded to push his arm holding the bottle with her elbow, causing the bottle to crash to the ground in pieces.

"What the hell is your problem?" He snarled, looking down at his shoes that had alcohol spilled all over them.

"Sooyoung, stop fiddling in the damn bag already. Get over here and watch these two while I clean up," he said, handing her the gun as she approached him. I mentally slapped myself; we would never be able to get out of here. We needed a distraction, and that was a luxury we didn't have.

Just as I was about to give up hope, a familiar voice rang through the air and I frowned, trying to match it to a person.

"TIFFANY! TIFFANY! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?" Namjoon suddenly burst through the warehouse doors, his hair disheveled.

Sooyoung sprang up and pointed the gun in his direction, her eyes dark. My eyes widened in shock, wondering how on earth he had managed to find us. But I had no time to think. Trembling, I used the opportunity to stretch my tied hands towards a shard of glass lying at the foot of my chair. I grunted as I finally caught hold of a small piece. It was a task to cut through the duct tape with my hands tied in an awkward position, and I found myself accidentally cutting my skin as I haphazardly tried to rupture the binds on my hands. When my hands were free, I moved on to my feet, then slowly edged my chair closer to Tiffany to do the same. Hoseok and Sooyoung hadn't noticed a thing; they were too busy arguing with Namjoon.