Chapter 1

Maya POV

 Hi! I'm Maya Love and I'm 16 years old

Hi! I'm Maya Love and I'm 16 years old. I am Puerto Rican and Jamaican. My favourite colour is purple and I'm in love with Justin Bieber. I know I know, it's irrelevant but it should be known that I love him. But ya! I'm here to tell you my story. Enjoy!

Dancing is my passion. I've started dancing when I was 10 and I've been doing it ever since then. I live in Canada but today I'm moving to Los Angeles, California because I got accepted into one of the best dance schools in the world.

Right now I'm at the airport with my mom and my dad. My mom was shedding a few tears because I was leaving but my dad gave me his one of a kind proud and supportive smiles. I smiled back and hugged them.

"Ugh I can't believe your leaving. Make sure to call us everyday" my mom says wiping up her tears in the napkin she had.

"Don't call everyday, you need focus on your studies and concentrate in class. And make sure you kill every choreography and show everyone who's the best." my dad says laughing a bit. I nodded and smiled "But other then that have fun princess. Make friends, train, and do your best." He says kissing my head. We do our handshake and smile. Me and my dad have always been a team. My mom was the one who was supportive and stuck by our side

"Also no boys!"

"I know dad" you can also see my dad isn't a big fan of boys either. All of my life I never had a boyfriend before. Of course I would talk to boys and stuff but every time I'm asked out, my dad doesn't approve cause there a distraction. As I was about to say something to him, I hear my flight being called. I hug my parents once more then I walk to the entrance of my plane. I hand my ticket to the lady and she lets me in. I walk over to my seat and sit down.

As everyone gets settled in the plane, I put my headphones in and listen to music making up choreographs in my head(Is it weird that I do this?)

As I listen to music I start to smile knowing I'm on my way to my dream school

Here I come LA

To Be Continued