Chap 13 Pt 1

It was the next day. After the incident, Sean wasn't able to focus properly. In the night he didn't sleep one bit. He felt so bad for what he did and he realized something. He likes Maya. Not Kaycee. He only said yes to her cause he didn't wanna hurt her feelings and say no. But he should've said no. Cause if he had said no, then him and Maya could have been something. But sadly now they can't. He was now in his room laying down staring at the ceiling thinking about what he should do.

Now as for Maya, she's actually getting better. Ever since she confronted Sean, she felt a little better that she got her feelings out. She toke a shower, fixed her hair, brushed her teeth, and got dressed. She was finally getting back to her regular self.

Maya POV

As I step out of the shower, I start to get dressed

As I step out of the shower, I start to get dressed. I put on a grey crop top with ripped boyfriend jeans and my white Air Forces. I then let my hair done from my bun. I do my makeup and put a little bracelet around my hand. I grab my phone and wallet and put it in my black mini backpack. Today the girls and I are going out. We're gonna go out for lunch, then walk around downtown, then bowling. Now that I'm feeling better, we're gonna have some fun.

As I walk out my room. I noticed everything is clean. Almost untouched. I look at Sean's door and it's closed. Meaning he's here. Hmm must be sleeping. As I get a class of milk, I hear a knock on the door. I walk to it and open it to see Lark.

"Hey honey" she says hugging me. I hug back

"Hey, come in" I say walking back to my glass. she closes the door and sits at the counter on the tall chairs.

"What's Up?" I ask her

"Oh just wanted to hang with you before we go. I'm really glad your ok now and not mopping around because of a boy" she says then takes my glass of milk and drinks it

"Hey!" I snatched it back and she laughs.

"Ok so the girls and I were all hanging with the guys last night and I learnt something" she smirks and crosses her arms.

"Like what?" I ask. She motions me over to her and I lean over

"Sean doesn't like Kaycee like that. He just didn't wanna be mean and ruin there friendship. Turns out he actually likes someone else" she says. Could the person he like be me. If so why didn't he tell me yesterday? Ugh he's so complicated.

"Hmmm. Well I don't care" I say and drink my milk. Lark does a face like she doesn't know what to say and just nods. I honestly do care. And I kinda feel bad for Kaycee now cause she's head over heels for Sean, but he likes someone else.

"Ok well we're all meeting downstairs so let's go" She says and I grab my bag and my phone. We head out and head to the front.

Everyone is there. We greet each other and share hugs