Chap 21

Maya POV

As I feel light in my face, I squint my eyes open

As I feel light in my face, I squint my eyes open. The window was open and the early sun was shining in my face. I rub my eyes and look around. Everyone is laying on one another. I look to my left and Tati is laying on my shoulder, and on my right is Josh B. He has his head laying on top of my head. Wow they're comfortable.

I need to pee. But how am I gonna get up?? I spot a pillow at my foot and quickly move it and get up and put it where I was sitting. I walk over to the bathroom and do my business. When I get out I notice something. Where is Lark??

I look at the time and it's 6am, I know Lark is no early bird. I leave the dorm and leave everyone to sleep and I'll come back later to wake them up. We have a early wake up call to a class. Matt wants to see us

I head to her door and knock. No answer. I knock again. Still no answer. I open the door and walk in. Why the hell is the door open? I notice clothes on the floor leading to her and Kenneth's room. I notice Larks bra on the floor too. Why is her bra on the floor? Typical messy Lark, alwaysssssss leaving her clothes on the floor. I shake my head and walk to the room. The door is almost half opened so I could see just a bit. Right when I was about to walk in my jaw drops.

My innocent, innocent eyes! There I saw something I could neverrrrrrrr unsee again. Lark and Kenneth. Having Sex?!! I already knew that they do it but seeing it is a whole otherrrrr thing. I cover my mouth and close my eyes shut and I step back slowly. I turn around and walk out closing the door quietly behind me. I lean against the door in shock.

I can't believe I just saw my best friend having sex with her boyfriend! I'm gonna be honest I've seen Lark naked before. We're basically sisters, we were raised together and took baths together when we were little. But KENNETH!?? Isn't someone I would expect to see naked. First off, he has more of a butt then me!!?? Second, his little friend is HUGE.

MY LIFE IS SCARED. I CAN NEVER UNSEE THAT. WHAT A WAY TO START MY MORNING.

I sigh and just shake it off. Maybe I'll just go get some breakfast and call Lucas to meet me.

I head out and walk to the nearest IHOP. Which is a good 10 minuet walk. I walk inside smelling the fresh scent of pancakes and take a seat in a booth. I call Lucas and he answers.

Lucas: hey baby what's up?

Maya.Hey! I was wondering if you could come to IHOP so we can have breakfast together

Lucas:Sure I'm on my way.

Before I could say anything else, he hangs up. Hmm weird. But as I wait, minutes later this red Lamborghini pulls up. Lucas gets out of it and walks in. That's not his car. He spots me and smiles. He sits in front of me