Chap 7

1 week later

Maya POV

It has been a week and it's finally Saturday

It has been a week and it's finally Saturday. We don't have classes on Saturdays. This first week of school has been amazing yet awkward. Sean, his friends, Lark, and I hung out a couple of times. Of course Kaycee was there too. I don't know why but I have this bad vibe around her. Like she's up to something. She might seem nice but there's something about her that isn't right. I'm gonna find out what it is. But anyway Janelle picked the person she wanted to me be in a Dance shoot with and she picked me! I'm excited and I can't wait to work with her.

Today me and Lark will be having a girls day. We haven't had one in a long time so she suggested we went shopping then she had a surprise for me. I wonder it could be.

As I come out of the shower. I dry my hair and fix my curls. When I'm done, I get dressed into a black one piece and wear my white Nike sneakers. I then do my makeup which is the same thing I do everyday.

When I'm done, I open my door and walk to the living room. There I see Sean watching Tv. He looks at me up and down and smirks.

"Gimme a turn" he says and I laugh. I do a turn then strike a pose. He laughs and I smile

"You look beautiful. Where you going?"

"I'm gonna have a girls day with Lark today" I say and he nods. I sit beside him and he instantly wraps a arm around my shoulder. I smile at him and watch tv with him. As we watch, we soon start to snuggle more into each other. We look at each other and stare. Sean has the most gorgeous brown eyes I've ever seen before. His cute chubby cheeks when he smiles. And his black silky soft hair then runs freely through my fingers.

I don't know what was happening but we started to learn in. Our lips touch and then he moves closer to fully kiss me. I kiss back of course. Who wouldn't kiss back.

I put my hand on the side of his face to bring him closer as we kiss. He puts his hand on my hip. Our lips move together in a slow motion. We speed up a little and he lays down. I go on top of him and we kiss again. His hands snake around my waist and we start to make out. As we make out we hear the door open. We pull away and I sit up. We look behind me and see Lark and Kenneth. They looked shocked yet looked like they wanted to laugh.

"Next time you guys should knock" Sean says then mumbles a cuss word

"Next time don't leave the door open" Lark says. Why is the door always open. We need to start locking it.

"Ok well I came to walk Lark and to ask Sean, do you wanna chill at my place" Kenneth asked holding in his laughter. Sean nods and then they walk out. When there not looking Sean slips a kiss to me and and then pecks my lips once more. We hug and then he leaves. Lark then comes back with her bag and phone. We then look at each and look down. We're wearing the same outfit.