Chap 23

Maya POV

The day still continues

Matt finished teaching us and we already got more then half of the dance done

Matt finished teaching us and we already got more then half of the dance done. I walk over to my bag and grab my phone. I look at the time and it's 12. Lunch time. Since we are done for the day and got class later tonight, I think I might go grab lunch and take a walk in the city.

I grab my bag and say bye to everyone

"Where you going?" Larks asks also grabbing her bag

"Oh ima just grab lunch and walk around the city" I say and she nods

"Ok well Me, Nat, and Lexee are gonna get our nails done around 3 so if you'll like to join, your more then welcome" She says and I nod. We hug and I start walking back to my dorm.

Once I'm back, I head straight to the shower and rinse off. When I'm done. I change into a brown dress and wear my black and white adidas. I don't feel like wearing makeup so I'll just do my brows.

Once I'm done, I grab my black knapsack and put my belongings in there. I see my laptop and and camera. I should take some pictures. I grab them both and put them in the bag.

Now I'm done. I grab my phone last and head out. I call an Uber to take me downtown. Once it's here, I get in.

When we reach I thank the driver and walk out. I've never noticed how much people they had here. The streets are more busier here then Canada. As I'm taking my pictures I come across this cute cafe. There are seats outside so I sit on one. I grab my laptop and set it on the table.

I then get an incoming FaceTime call from my mom. A smile appears on my face as I press answer

"Hi mom!" I say and she smiles

"Hey sweetheart! How's it going?" She asks. I then take in what she's wearing. One of dads hoodies and a pair of yoga pants. That means it's one of her relax days where she drinks tea and watches many Ellen shows and TMZ.

"It's going good. I'm going to a workshop with Matt in a few weeks. My grades are good as usual. And I'm improving in my dance classes" I smile and she smiles back at me. She then stares at me and frowns a bit

"Your not telling me something. I can see it in your eyes something is wrong?" She says. What can I say. Mothers always know when something is wrong

"Oh nothing. I'm fine" I say and she shakes her head.

"Honey, you know you can't lie to me. Cmon. Tell me" she says and I sigh. So that's exactly what I did. I told everything from me and Sean, to me falling for him, then the problem from when he started dating Kaycee, to when I yelled at him and we stopped talking, then when he apologized. After I told her I then mentioned Lucas and told her that we're dating and the problem we are in right now. I also told her about Amber. She listened clearly to everything I said and understood.

"Well wow that's a lot to take in" She laughs and I giggle a bit

"Well hun, first I wanna say is that maybe you should talk to Lucas. Let him explain himself. You have to give him a chance. This girl is his best friend but that still doesn't give her a right to harass you like that on social media. I think you should talk to her too. She might feel threatened by you" As she explains I listen word for word

"And for this Sean guy. He must really love you if he is still your friend after all of this. This is someone you should never let leave your life. Cause once's he's gone. There's no going back" I nod at her advice and sigh.

"Ok so now what? I should go talk to Lucas?" She nods.

"Yes. Let him explain. And if he doesn't then maybe it's time to let things go with him" I then smile at my mom.

"Thanks mom. I really missed you telling me what to do in situations" I say to her and she smiles back at me.

"No problem baby. And I miss you too. Well I'll call you soon. I gonna get back to watching Ellen" I laugh at her and shake my head

"Ok. Bye mom. Love you"

"Bye. And love you too" I hang up and close my laptop. I sigh and rub my head. Now I have to go to Lucas. Well maybe I'll grab a bite to eat at this cafe and then head over to Lucas's. After that I'll meet up with the girls to get our nails done, then we have class tonight.

1 hour later

I sighed and knocked on the door. Waiting patiently it opens and I see Lucas. He smiles lightly

"Hey" he says

"Hi" I say to him. Why was that so awkward? Let's speed this up

"Can I talk to you?"

"Forsure" He was about to walk inside but I motion for us to stay outside. He nods and we sit on the steps. It was silent for a little bit until he talked

"Before you say anything I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you about Amber. Your my girl and having another girl live with me would obviously cause a problem. I should've told you from the start and I'm sorry" He says looking into my eyes. I smile at him and fiddle with my hands.

"Lucas I'm sorry too. Amber is your bestfriend and I should've never acted that way. And I shouldn't have been rude either. Could you forgive me?" I asked looking at him. He gives me one of his perfect smiles and nods. We stand and hug. He wraps his arms around my body and holds me protectively. We pull away a bit and I peck his lips.

He leans his forehead onto mine and he whispers to me

"I don't wanna lose you" when he said that. At that moment, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world!  

Little did I know, I was meant for someone else.

To Be Continued

Guysssss I am soooo sorry I haven't been updating. My phone wasn't working so I had to get a new one. I finally got a red iPhone 8😊😊❤️❤️

I PROMISE To start updating more❤️

Comment down below what you want or what you think is gonna happen next?