Chap 5

Sean POV

As we were at ImmaSpace everyone was loving Maya. I don't blame them, she's amazing and so sweet. After she talked to everyone, she walked over to me and I grabbed her hand walking over to Will and Janelle

"Hey guys I would like you to meet Maya. Maya, this is Janelle and Will/Willdabeast)" I say and she gives them one of her beautiful, sweet smiles

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting you guys. I love your dance videos and I wanna thank you for accepting me to your school" she says and they hug her. They like her. That's a good thing

"Your so welcome darling. I seen many of your dance videos and your extremely amazing. If you do good here we might just let you on the ImmaBeast team"Janelle says and Maya gasps. She hugs me in excitement and I laugh hugging her back. We then earn a "awwwe" from everyone. Maya pulls away blushing looking down. So cute!

"Alright Everybody! let's get this class started" Will says and everyone cheers.

We all spread out and Maya stands in between me and Lark. We all stand in the front and Will starts teaching

Maya POV

As Will teaches, I notice Sean will look at me from time to time. I can't blame him. I know I'm good looking😅 Jk. We were learning his choreography to Home Wrecker. I really liked it because 1 it was smooth and the moves were sharp, and 2 cause I loved how my body would flow to the music.

Once we finish learn it, Will put people in groups. Surprisingly, he put me in a group with 2 of my favourite dancers. Taylor Hatala and Kyndall Harris. They were both amazing dancers and I couldn't believe I would actually get to dance with them. When Will said we'll be in a group, they both came and stood right beside me.

"Hi I'm Taylor" She waved

"And I'm Kyndall" She smiles and I smiled back

"Hi, I'm Maya. And I already know who you guys are, you guys are one of my favourite dancers" I said trying not to be to excited or freak out.

"Aww thanks" they say and we chat a little more until Will said it was time to dance. We all formed into big circle and Will, Sean, and his friends were the first group. I stood on the side and watched them dance when the music starts. As I watch them my eyes lead to Sean. He's doing an amazing job. He looks at me and winks as he does another move while adding amazing footwork. After he did that, there was a part where you had to point. He points at me and bites his lip. I look down blushing and giggle.

When they finish dancing everyone cheers and claps. Sean walks past me and smirks. I roll my eyes smirking back. He grabs a little towel from his bag and whips the sweat off his forehead.

"So, what did you think?" He asks me.

"Well other then part where you "flirted" with me with your amazing moves, it was pretty good. Nice job Lew Lew Charles" I say with his nickname and he just rolls his eyes. It was now Taylor, Kyndall, and I's turn so we go to the centre. As I look forward i see everyone walk to the front to watch and get a good look. A wave of nervousness washes over me but I shake it off and look in the mirror. Will turns the music on and the camera mans starts recording. When the timing hits, we start the choreography.

(Pretend Maya is Kaycee dancing)

As I danced I looked at the camera and smiled. The music took over my body and I added emotion to it. My moves were smooth at some parts while they were also sharp on the beats. When it was the ending I ended off with a little freestyle and then walked off with confidence. Everyone cheered and me, Kyndall, and Taylor hugged.

"You are amazing Maya" Kyndall says with a wide smile showing her braces

"Yes you really are! Your gonna do great here. Hey! We should get your number so we can all hang out sometimes" Taylor suggestes. I nod and exchange numbers with them. They follow me on my social media then they go talk with there other friends. I grab my bag and walk over to Lark. She sees me and gives me big hug

"Bestie you killed it today!" She says loudly and shakes me side to side. I don't know her!

"Uh thanks Lark. You can stop being excited now" I say laughing and she pulls away smiling

"Sorry. Oh we have another class" she says and I squeal

"Nice! Where?"

"Here! But Janelle is teaching" she says and I smile. I always wanted to be taught by Janelle. I think she's an outstanding person and so unique and different when it comes to choreographing.

"Class starts in 5 minutes" Janelle announces.

We sit down in the corner because we have nothing to do so why not chill and wait for class to start

As we all sit and talk, Josh B asks me a question

"So Maya, tell us about yourself" He says and they all look at me

"Ok. Well my name is Maya Love and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Canada and Ive been dancing since I was 10.

"Cool. So what's like your favourite stuff to do or eat" Gabe says. And I laugh a little

"My favourite food is pizza of course. And besides dancing, I like to play sports like basketball and sometimes do track" I say and they all look amused

"So your a fast runner huh" Julian asks me.

"Yes I am" I say.

"Well I guess we'll have a little race after class" he says and I nod smirking. These people are so cool and so much fun to hang out with. I think I'm gonna be great friends with all of them