Chap 27

Maya POV

As we started getting ready for tonight's class, I honestly felt like I didn't know what to wear

As we started getting ready for tonight's class, I honestly felt like I didn't know what to wear. You know those ones where you have a lot of clothes but don't know what to wear? That's my problem right now. I was in a navy blue nike sports bra with knee high Nike pro shorts that matched. Then I was wearing Kaycee's customized Nike's that she got to create. I can't lie, there really comfortable.

I could wear this but it's really cold tonight and we're going to the Immabeast studio. I needed a hoodie to wear but didn't wanna wear any of mine. I thought of Sean and headed to his room.  I walked in and plopped down on his bed. He laughed a bit and sat beside me with his hand on my thigh.

"May I help you Ms.Love?"

"It's cold and I can't wear any of my hoodies" I whined. He laughed and walked to his closet. I sat up. Right when I was fully up straight, a piece of clothing was thrown in my face. I groaned and pulled it off. It was his beige hoodie.

Me being weird I put it on and brought it to my face sniffing it. Smelling his amazing scent and being so comfortable in his hoodie, just made me feel a way. I felt happy. I felt warm. I felt like I was wrapped up in his strong yet skinny arms. I'm falling for him more.

As he watched me smile hugging the clothing, he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned on him and smiled. This is a cute moment.

He pulled away and smiled. He moved a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear

"You are so beautiful" he says in almost a whisper.

I blushed at his comment and kissed his cheek. It was almost time for us to go so we had to end the moment. Sadly....

"Grab your bag and then we go" Sean says. I head to my room and grab my phone and bag. I close my door and we leave.

We leave campus and into his car. We drive to ImmaSpace studio and walk in. As we walk in, I'm pretty shocked to see how many people were here tonight. And I noticed everyone, and I mean EVERYONE from the ImmaBeast team was here. Was tonight a special class? I wondered

Me and Sean walked to our group of friends and set our bags down. I gave them all a hug due to not seeing them for a few days. When I got to Lark she embraced me into a tight hug swaying me side to side

"Maya my love, I missed you" she cries being dramatic

"Lark I saw you a few days ago" I laughed out

"Exactly. Look how long a few days is" she says and I laughed at her. We then pulled away

"Why is it so packed tonight?"