Chap 29

Maya POV

Day 2 of BuildaBeast!

It was the next day and the smile I had on my face could never be swept off

It was the next day and the smile I had on my face could never be swept off. I was so happy about yesterday. When we got back to our rooms, I was crying tears of happiness cause I was so happy. The girls were laughing at me and teasing me about Sean. It was funny.

Right now we were on break before we take Will's class. Sean was with fans taking pictures and we were sitting at this white round table talking about the surprise for Sean on Sunday.

"Do you think this is gonna work?" Josh asks

"Of course it will. I mean, as long as you do your part right" I giggle and he shrugs agreeing

"This is really big. What if he cries?" Julian

"That's embarrassing to cry in front of everyone" Jay says

"It's ok. I'll be crying with him" I say and we break into laughter

"You know, the day you guys met I knew you guys would end up together" Lark says

"I know. And it's weird cause your always wrong" she pushes my shoulder playfully and rolls her eyes.

"In my opinion I think this is a good plan. Plus your the first girl I know who ever done this before"Lexee says

"I feel honored" I laugh and she smiles at me

"But guys again. I am really thankful for you guys and your help. Without you guys, I couldn't have done all of this. Sean is gonna-" I am then cut off by a way to familiar voice.

"I'm gonna what" Sean says and pulls up a seat between me and Josh B. Everyone looks at me and my eyes and I give Sean a awkward smile.

"You are gonna.......gonna" I say to him looking around until I spot the donuts in front of me. We got these earlier from Dunkin' Donuts.

"You are gonna........love these donuts....YES THIS DONUT" I grab one and put it in his mouth almost making him choke. He eats it and nods smiling.