Chapter 7

Rewritten 23/07/2019

After the photo shoot for Puma, Lexi is able to spend a few days by herself. Which she enjoys, despite the lonely feelings still being there. She knows that once Russia rolls around, there'll be a lot of people around and creating a quiet moment will be difficult.

However, the fact that she is at home doesn't mean she doesn't have any work to do, Lewis made sure of that. Lexi wasn't sure if that was what he normally did or if it was just him trying to annoy her, but if it was, he was succeeding.

Lexi had given him her number, to avoid situations like at the Puma shoot, and Lewis had made sure to use it. He had called her every day, several times a day, for the smallest things. From having her make sure there are enough hats to sign in Russia to making her call the hotel to make sure everything would be as it should be. Lexi starts to think he was making up certain things just to annoy her, but there isn't really anything she could do but follow his requests as he is still her boss.

By the time Monday night rolls around, Lexi had memorized Lewis' number from seeing it pop up so often. She suspected he wouldn't call on a Sunday night, especially since she had seen on Instagram that he was going out with some friends.

"Finally some rest," Lexi whispers to herself as she sits down on the couch with a glass of wine, some chips and a nice series. She still has some episodes of her favorite series, The 100, waiting for her and she can't wait to get to them.

After a few episodes, Lexi falls asleep on the couch, exhausted from all the work she had done the past few days. However, at about 2am, her phone starts ringing, waking Lexi up. To her surprise, it's her work phone and Lexi sighs, knowing there's only one person who would call her work phone at this time. She also knows she can't let it ring and picks up with a groan.

"Hello?" she says, trying to hide the yawn that dares to escape.

"Hello?" Lewis replies, confusion in his voice.

"Lewis, what do you need? I'm trying to get some sleep," Lexi says annoyed, guessing Lewis is drunk as there seems to be no other reason he would call her right now.

"Lexiiiii!" Lewis says, sounding excited, which confirms Lexi's guess.

"Yes Lewis, it's me. What's going on?"

"I'm having fun!"

"I'm sure that's true. I'm gonna hang up now Lewis, have a good night."

"No, no, no!" Lewis yells as Lexi moves the phone away from her phone to hang up. She sighs and brings the phone back to her ear.

"Yeah?"

"I need you."

"No, you don't," Lexi sighs, knowing this is just drunk Lewis talking.

"Yes, I neeed you."

"For what?"

"For everything. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? For what?" Lexi asks again as he's not making much sense, especially at 2 am.

"How I treated you. I'm really sorry Lexiiii"

"That's okay Lewis, don't worry about it anymore."

"You're amazing."

"Okay Lewis."

"No, really. You are amazing. And beautiful."

"Okay Lewis, thank you," Lexi says, realizing the only way to deal with him right now is to just agree with whatever he says.