Chapter 3-Meet The Competition

I woke up fairly early the next day.I sat in my room and read books I had taken from the library. after a hour of this someone knocked on my door.

Y/N:Yes?

It was Ruby.Standing behind her was Yang Weiss and Blake.

Ruby:Hey I was wondering if.....OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!?

She pointed to the Vex mythoclsts hanging on my wall she ran in and started to look around my whole room.She went to my armory and looked threw all my weapons.Blake walked over to my book shelf,Yang started to look at my weapons, and Weiss stayed at the door.

Weiss:We don't have time for this!The ships will be arriving any minuet!I knew it was a bad idea to invite him!

I was so confused.I saw ruby running around my room and stopped in front of my touch of malice.

Ruby: Wooooh........

She was about to touch it when I yelled.

Y/N:STOP!!

She froze.

Y/N:Put.The hand.Down.

I walked over to her and moved her hand.I sighed and grabbed the gun off the wall.

Y/N:This weapon....is VERY dangerous.Probably the most powerful weapon that I have.Only trained people can wield it. Don't. Ever. Touch it.

Yang:Ok...Well before we raided you room,ruby wanted to ask you something.

ruby:Well...WE wanted to ask if you wanted to go to town with us to meet the new students coming over from the other schools.

I though for a second.

Y/N:Sure.

I wore my armor out today along with the helmet.We went out to the docks the whole time we were out I got the feeling I was being watched.Once we got to the docks Weiss got happy.

Ruby: I've never seen you smile this much Weiss,its weird.

Weiss:Why wouldn't I be happy?The Vytal festival has singing, dancing,all different cultures!

Yang: Remind me again why were even visiting the docks?

Weiss:To greet our new friends!

Ghost:She's lying.

Y/N:I bet you just want to see what the competition is for the tournament.

Ruby pointed out a destroyed building nearby with police tape around it.

Ruby:What do you guys think happened here?

Y/N:Robbery for sure.Looks like a dust store.

Police officer:Your right kid.I bet it was that White Fang.

Y/N:White Fang?

Blake:There a group of misguided Faunas who are fighting for peace between man and Faunas.

Weiss:Misguided?They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake:So then there very misguided!It doesn't explain why they would want to robe a dust shop.

I turned and saw a hooded figure run into a alley behind me.

Weiss:That doesn't change the fact those White Fang are a bunch of skum. Those faunas only know now to fight and kill.

We heard a yell from on one of the boats

???:Hey stop that Faunas!

The Faunas had a monkeys tail and jumped off the boat and towards the city.He ran by us and winked at Blake?