Chapter 6-Searching For Clues

The Ghost flew over to team Rubys dorm window.He flew inside and hide behind a book on top of one of the bunk beds.He flew in as there team was talking.

Weiss:So Blake what is wrong?

Blake:I don't understand how everyone can be so calm.

Ruby:Are you thinking about Torchwick?

Blake: Torchwick the White fang all of it!Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!

Yang: Ozpin told us not to worry.Between the huntsman,and the police i'm sure they can handle it.

Blake:What if they cant?!They do't know the White Fang like I do.

Weiss:Okay.between blowing up night clubs,stopping thieves,and fighting for freedom,i'm sure the three of you are all ready to go out and apprehend these villains but, let me once again be the voice of reason,were just students were not ready to handle these situations.Were not ready.

Blake:And we never be ready!Are enemy aren't just going to sit around for graduation day.There out there planning there next move and non of us know what it is but its coming!Wether were ready,or not.

Ruby: Ok,all in favor of becoming the youngest group of huntresses to take down a evil organization say I!

Yang:Yes!

Weiss:It could be fun.

Blake:All right then were in this together.

Ruby:Lets hatch a plan.

Yang:Yeah!

Blake:Wait.. do you guys feel something?Like were being watched?

The Ghost knew when he had to go.He flew out of the room so fast and flew all the way back to Y/N' room.I saw the Ghost fly into my room and I put the part for my project down.

Y/N:Well?Whats going on?

Ghost: Your gonna want to sit down for this.

A Psion pov a few hours before....

Why me?Why did I have to go to a enemy base to "talk"? I guess it made sense,send the psion who gave us the idea but, i'll tell you.This was worse then it seemed.I had to wear a hood to there base.It was old brown and raggedy. I walked up to a base we had been watching for the last few days.It was a warehouse like area outside of the city with a fence surrounding it.The guards saw me walk up and aimed there guns.

Guard:Halt!State your business!

I told myself the same words over and over in my head.Show no fear.You are part of the Cabal!

Psion:I have come to make a deal.

The guard started to lower his gun.He pulled out a walkie talkie and talked into it.After a few minuets,he let me in.A starnge human with orange hair and a cane walked up to me.

???:hey there pall now what did you want to talk about?

He put his hand on my shoulder.

Psion: Are you the leader?

He chuckled and said

???:I might as well be.Hey Cinder!We got a guest.

A female human walked up to me.She looked younger with long black hair.She stared at me.

Cinder:Yes Torchwick?Who is this?

Torchwick:He says he has a deal for us.He didn't give his name.

Psion: Are you the leader?

Cinder:Yeah.Now what do you wnat?

Psion: We must speak in private.