Chapter 9-The Forgotten Place

I left the school after I made sure everything was safe and sound in my room.I turned Jen back on and I told her to just clean while I was gone.She seemed happy with this and got to work immediately.

Once I was out of the school,My Ghost told me where he put the ship.He hid it in a cave nearby the school.We went to my ship and took it for a spin.It still worked amazingly

Y/N:Where to?

Ghost;My scans are ready activity east of Vale.Where going to a old part of the city that was scrapped after a.....Massacre.

Y/N:Was it grim?

Ghost: From what I understand,yes.

Y/N:Just like the Fallen back home......ruining humanity.

We flew to the abandoned part of the city.We looked down at the ruined streets.The entire area looked dead.The buildings and streets were grey.There was no plant life from what I saw.A few Grim were walking in the streets.Other then that,the city was quiet.

We decided to land on a destroyed office building.The inside of the building was collapsing so we landed the ship on the bottom floor of the building.I got out of my ship and walked out into the city.

Y/N:Where now?

Ghost:Unknown.Some where in this city.

Y/N: Alright,time to hunt.

I spent the rest of the day searching for any signs of Cabal.As I searched, I found Grim.I killed them as I searched.Ships started to fly by overhead.Other people from the city were coming here.I couldn't let people know I was here.I don't think they allow students into quarantined zones. I avoided them as best I could the whole day.As the sun set,I still couldn't find any traces of them.I started to call it a night and walked back to my ship.As I walked back to my ship,I heard a loud sound in the distance.I ran through the streets.After running for a short time,I found a giant hole in the center of the street.I looked into it and saw a tunnel leading deeper down.

Ghost:We always got to the best places.

I jumped down into the cave.

I walked through the dark,abandoned hallway.It was pitch black but my Ghost lit the way for me.We walked through the cave until we came to a exit.When I walked through,I saw that the cave led to a underground city.It had streets,office building,and even what looked like restaurants.I walked out into the street when I heard motion ahead of me.I had to hide.I saw a small restaurant and ran inside and hid behind a broken table.I looked out of the restaurant to see A Cabal.It was in full combat armor.It had to be a legionare. It walked with.....People?The people wore White Fang uniforms.The Cabal and the White Fang working together?

No.impossible.Cabal hate humans.The Cabal think there the most advanced species in the galaxy.Why work with humans?

They walked down the street.I remained hidden and followed them.The three of them stopped at what looked like a drop.They three looked down at whatever was down there.The two people started to talk while the Cabal continued to look down.

Grunt 1: I tell ya,this Jobs getting to easy!Patrol a abandoned city?What could be easier?

Grunt 2: Quiet down Nick or some Grimm will hear us!

Grunt 1: Really Nate?With that thing with us were unbeatable!

He pointed the the Cabal.The Cabal still looked down into the pit as if thinking.It moved its head and looked up at the caves ceiling.It sniffed the air and looked at where I was hiding.The two men started to walk into the whole.They must have noticed the Cabal staring and yelled for it.