Chapter 5-Calm Before The Storm

The next day came along.All seemed quiet.No word from the Cabal or the White Fang.The school day continued on like normal at least until lunch.I was late to lunch and as i walked I talked to my ghost.He floated right next to me since everyone was at lunch.

Y/N:Do you think we could build a frame?It could really help around the room with cleaning.

I heard a weird sound.Then I saw the hundreds of students running away from the cafeteria.

Y/N:Trouble?

Ghost:A 95% chance of trouble.

I started to run towards the cafeteria and my armor started to appear on me as I ran.People ran by left and right.When I got to the cafeteria,I opened the doors and saw why everyone was running.

Y/N:You have got to be kidding!

Team RWBY and JNPR were in the middle of a giant food fight.They moved the tables to make a castle out of chairs.My Ghost appeared next to me.

I smiled and took off my helmet.

Y/N:This is like Crucible back home but worse.

Ghost:I didn't know it could get worse.

All of them started to fight even better.

I thought about joining them but my ghost stopped me.

Ghost: No. Theres a 85% chance your going to get in trouble-

Someone threw a pie at the Ghost.My Ghost looked back at me.

Y/N:Still think I shouldn't join?

Ghost:End.There.LIVES.

I ran into the fight smiling.

Meanwhile,My Ghost shook of the pie and floated over to the door.

Ghost:He hasn't been this happy since he got his first Gjallerhorn.

He turned to see sun and this guy with blue hair looking at him in shock.

Ghost:Come on!Have you never seen a AI before?

Meanwhile,I was having a blast throwing food in every direction.Every time food was thrown at me I blocked it or jumped out of the way.I was having a blast until and I did the dumbest thing possible.I... shot a Nova bomb at the floor throwing the food in every direction.Everyone stopped. Glynda burst into the lunch room looking mad.She immediately fixed the room turning back into the regular lunch room.

Y/N:I think were in trouble.

Cabal pov......

Primus Korron stood in the commanders chamber of the Cabal warship.He looked out his window with his arms folded when he heard his door open.

???:Primus!

He turned to see Bracus Turuk standing at the door.

Korron: Aren't you supposed to be in your quarters?

Turuk: Your time as Primus is done!We are sick of you stalling this battle with the human.

Korron: We?

The captains of his ship walked out behind Turuk.

Turuk: Stand down now or we will resort to.....unhealthy measures.

Korron: You would dare do this?What will the empire think when i'm gone?

Turuk:if you are killed in battle...they will understand.

Korron stood his ground and the captains roared and charged.Other members of the army like the war hounds,Psions and Legionaries also charged at him.He couldn't kill them all.When he finally fell,Turuk walked up to him and laughed.

Turuk: You will be remembered,Primus. Now a new Primus must rule.

Korron: You will never be a Primus!

Turuk pulled out his weapon and shot Korron only once in the head.All of the Cabal stared at Turuk.

Turuk: Now my brethren!We can start phase two!Gather the troops,we need to regroup and get ready for the battle.

The Cabal walked out of the room until only the new Primus Turuk and his captains remained.

Captain:Whats next Primus?

Turuk: We cannot attack the human when he is always around others just as powerful.We need a distraction.

Captain: Primus,My Psion who assisted the Colossus in the city attack has something to say.

A Psion walked up to the group.They were giant compared to him.

Turuk: Well?Speak up?

Psion: I heard the humans reference a organization.One that despises humans as much as we do.

Turuk: Well?Whats there name?

Psion: They call themselves the White Fang.

Y/N pov......

I went to the library with everyone else later that day.While Team JNPR decided to read,Team RWBY played a board game.I decided just to watch the board game.

Ruby:Prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang:Bring it on!

Ruby:I deploy the legionare fleet!

Yang:Huh!

Ruby:Looks like I get to fly right over your walls and attack your kingdom directly!

Yang:You fiend!
Ruby:And my repair time only last 1 turn.

Yang: Hahaha....Pretty sneaky but you just activated my trap card!Giant Nevermore!If I cast a six or higher it will slice your fleet in to!
Ruby:But if you don't,it will turn on your forces!

Yang: that's a chance i'm willing to take.

long story short,she rolled a seven.

Ruby: Noo..........

Yang: hahaha!Now its your turn Weiss!

Weiss:I have....No idea whats going on.

I laughed and walked over to the window.I saw a fleet of airships above the school.

Y/N:Just like the Cabal fleet.....

Ghost:They're expecting a fight.Well have to keep a eye on them.

Y/N:How do you think home is doing?

Ghost:Well,Guardians have always defeated there enemies.I think there doing just fine.

Y/N:Yeah.....

I heard yelling back at the table and walked back over there.

I walked back over to see sun and a guy with blue hair talking to everyone.

Ghost:His names Neptune,don't ask how I know.

He walked over to Weiss and started to Flirt.

Neptune:I don't think we've met yet,Ice princess.

Weiss:I'm Weiss.

Sun started to talk with Blake

Sun:I didn't know you played board games.

Blake:I was just finishing.I'm going back to my dorm.

She got up and walked away.

Ghost:Somethings very wrong with her.

We all hung out in the library a little longer and then we all went back to my room.When I got back I started to work on a "project".It was in the early stages of development.As I was working on it,Then the Blake situation dawned on me.

Y/N:Ghost.

Ghost:Yes?

Y/N:Go check on Blake for me.Don't get spotted.We don;t want her to think were doing anything weird.

he flew out the window toward team Rubys room.I hope that Ghost doesn't screw anything up......