Chapter 8-The Dance

The next morning after all of what happened the other day,we all were back at the school.I was sitting on my bed.The first thing today was class.Today though,Something else dawned on me that I hadn't even thought of the past couple weeks.

Y/N:Ghost,Any vex activity?

Ghost:No.They are still silent.Why the sudden thoughts about them?

Y/N:If they wake up.....There going to make another vault.We need to stop that.

Ghost:You are correct but,the Cabal are a bigger threat at the moment.Not to mention the White Fang......

I clenched my fists at the thought of the Cabal.

Ghost:I will go search for more vex activity if it makes you feel any better.

Y/N:I just don't want another vault.We could barley handle one back home.

The vault was where all of the Vex power in the area came from.It was a place where time and space had no meaning.It was there universe.I had gone into a vault before,I lost three friends that day all to time.I couldn't let that happen again.I felt sad thinking of my friends.

Ghost:it is time for class now.

Y/N:I.... can't right now,not today.

Ghost: I understand.

I grabbed the part of my project that I was working on.It was on the floor.It was so close to being done.I started to work on it.All of whats happened so far in this world could not be avoided. I needed to think on it all for a bit.

I wasted my whole school day thinking about everything.As I thought,I worked on my project.My Ghost flew around my head as I put the final touches on my project.

Ghost:You know,theirs a school dance is tonight....

Y/N:Guardians don't dance.

Ghost:Are you sure?I've seen those victory dances after defeating Crota.

Y/N:That was....different.Besides,I don't even have a date or a tux

Ghost:First,You don't need a date and second,I can make one for you in seconds and three,I have created a list of all the females in this school.I have matched them up 1 to 100 based on your preferences.

Y/N: Thats.......REALLY creepy.No.delete it.

Ghost:But I spent a lot of time on it.....

Y/N:Delete it.

The Ghost sighed.

Ghost:Done.Now when will your machine be ready?

Y/N:A few more tweaks......and.......DONE!
I set the machine up against my wall.It stood upright like a human.I clicked the on button I paced on its neck and the machine sprung to life.

Y/N:Meet J3N7 or Jen for short!Its a Frame from back home!

Frames were robots that did everyday things,Cleaning,chatting,and the occasional fighting.They were not usually meant to fight.They were built weak,there legs and arms had no armor.You could see the wires and gears.There heads were more airplane like.There eyes were green dots where a airplanes headlights would be.It wore a apron with the warlock symbol.

It wore a apron with the warlock symbol