Chapter 10-One Leader Falls.....

I was on a train underground heading somewhere.A giant Cabal colossus stood in front of me.We stood on a car in the middle of the train.The colossus charged at me.I rolled between his legs making him stop running immediately.He turned around and looked at me.He roared and tore a steel bar off of the cars,side door.He held it like a sword and laughed.He swung the bar at me.I couldn't move in time and the bar hit me,throwing me onto the side of the train.I hung on to the roof of the car as the colossus walked over to me and laughed.He aimed his weapon at me.

Y/N:You might want to watch where your going.

He looked up and a sign hit him on his face.He fell backwards off the train and dropped his weapon.I crawled back onto the train and looked back at him.

Ghost:Do you think he's.....

The colossus started to stand,but tons of Grim that were following the train and other Grim that just walked into the tunnel from connecting caves,attacked him making him fall back down.He didn't get back up.

Y/N:Yeah.....he's done.

I looked back towards the front of the train.I saw a mech fly of the train ahead of me and a giant barricade ahead.

Ghost:That's the end of the tracks!Better find some cover!

I panicked and saw the giant hole the colossus left in the car ahead of me and jumped inside.

Ghost:Brace for impact!

I heard a explosion and everything went dark.

I woke up inside the train car.It was turned on its side.I stood up slowly and heard my Ghost calling to me.

Ghost: GUARDIAN!The captain is getting away!

This shook me out of my drowsy state and I ran out of the car through the open whole in its side.We were in Vale right next to the wall and in a street.Grim were everywhere and people were running in horror.Grim noticed me and tried to attack.This woke me up and I pulled out my sword and slashed at the Grim running at me.I took out lots of Grim until I saw the Cabal captain.He had grabbed a grim and smashed its head into the floor.He saw me and roared.

Captain:YOU!

He came running at me in full force and tackled me to the floor.After a few seconds I was able to slip away and stand back up.He stood to.

Captain:Do you have any idea how much you've cost me?My soldiers are dead!My rank is nothing!YOU WILL DIE!

He flew at me with his jetpack and punched me across the face making me slid across the street.I stood back up and faced him.He came running at me for another punch but i doged very quickly.The captain fell to the floor,he was weak.I saw him holding a his stomach.He let go and I saw what it was.Something had left a giant slash in his stomach.

Captain:You.....Pathetic......

The Captain coughed. He couldn't say anything else,he was either to weak or to angry.Right as he tried to stand I saw a black serpent sneak up on him.It was a grim and from the looks of it,it was a giant snake.It twisted around him.Someone flew by the snake super fast.The snake stopped and its head fell off.Making the Cabal fall to his knees again and gasp for air.Ruby,Yang,Blake,and Weiss walked up to me.The captain was the last enemy in the area.He looked up at us and coughed.

Captain:The Primus will know i'm dead.He will avenge me.

He laughed but coughed right after.I pulled out my exotic sniper icebreaker and aimed it at his head.I pulled the trigger and the sound could be heard throughout the whole battlefield.The Cabal fell to the ground without another sound.We were all silent for a second.

Ghost:Am I gonna have to clean this one up?

I was silent.

Ghost: That's a yes then.

He appeared next to me and flew over to the Cabal and started to decompose it.

Ruby:So.....why were you in the cave exactly?

Y/N:Its a long story.

Yang:I like long stories.

Cabal pov........

Turuk: WHAT!!!!!

Turuk stood over his war map on his command table like usual,he freaked out when he heard bad news. Especially when the Psion told him that the Captain was dead.

Psion: The......human killed him.

Turuk smashed his fist against the table.

Turuk: We are losing to many!From now on no one leaves this ship without me knowing!

The captain he had lost was his most loyal follower.he shouldn't have asked him on this mission.He also lost a good few units in the battle.

Turuk: Does the human know where our command ship is?

Psion: No.

Turuk was silent for a moment.

Psion: What now?

Turuk: The tensions are rising.They will feel this hate and despair. They will feel when the dark's most powerful.We must get the human before they wake up.Or all of us will have a bigger war on our hands.

Authors notes........

Thankyou all for reading my story up to this point!!!!I am so sorry that this chapter was super short but I feel this is all the story needed to wrap up vol.2!I am currently working on Vol.3 and will get it out as soon as this chapter goes up!Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!