Chapter 4-The Truth

After the whole fight at the docks,the police showed up.the White Fang really did a number on the dock.The police couldn't find the Colossus,the Ghost made sure of that.We all sat on crates right next to the docks.Blake told us her story and how she is a Faunas and how she  tried to persuade her fellow Faunas to stop there evil ways.Ruby told us how she found Blake and I found out the monkey guys name was Sun.I told them I would tell them my story when everyone was there.They all needed to know.Weiss and Yang showed up a little bit after that.

Ruby:Weiss its not what you think you see she-

Weiss ignored her and walked over to Blake.

Blake:Weiss, I want you to know i'm no longer associated with the White Fang.

Weiss:Stop.Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you?TWelve hours.In those twelve hours I had enough time to think and you know what I think?I don't care.

Ghost:Man,we've really missed a lot.

Blake:You don't care?

Weiss:yes.You said your not one of them anymore so it doesn't matter to me.All I want to know is when something like this happens again you'll come to your teammates.

Blake brushed a tear away from her eye.

Blake:Of course.

We all went back to the school after that.Once we got back I went to my room.As i was closing my door ruby stopped me.

Ruby;Now its your turn to talk.

I sighed.

Y/N:Go get everyone.

Ruby ran down the hall to get team JNPR and the rest of her team.I walked over to my bed and I sat on it.I took off my helmet and sighed.Once everyone was in my room,The all either stood or sat around my bed.

Y/N:All right come on out Ghost.

My Ghost appeared next to me.

Ghost:Hi!Nice to meet you all i'm a Ghost.Well his Ghost.

Blake:What are you?

Ghost:I'm basically a AI,Artificial intelligence but, unlike AI,I have emotions.What i'm made of I don't really know.To know more about me you have to know about our past.Would you like to tell them Warlock?

Everyone:Warlock?

Ghost:Oh boy.This is going to be a while.

Y/N:The first thing you all should know is that i'm not from Remnant.I'm from a planet called earth.Its very similar to Remnant.We have a being there,we call it the traveler.

My Ghost created a Hologram of the Traveler for all of them to see.

Yang:Wow.

Y/N:A being of pure light.It came to our solar system and terraformed the planets making them habitable for all humans.Once it came to earth,it helped us reach a time of peace and advancements. We called it the golden age.We advanced in every category you can think of.We even reached across the starts and made them our homes.

Ruby:It sounds great!Why did you leave?

Y/N:That was in the past.A few centuries after the Traveler came its dark and evil enemy followed.We called it the darkness and it started the collapse. It destroyed everything we built and we were left with only a small part of earth left. A alien race called the fallen,alien pirates,came to earth and attacked us.

A picture of a fallen captain appeared next to me.