Thinking and almost sacrificing

*two certain scenes from 3x23 will be changed for the plot of my story. Don't be surprised about the first change. Also I have a very bad memory and if I tried to remember what was said then I would have a hard time. Enjoy*

(Barry's POV)

A few hours after my wounds have healed, we bury H.R. Iris says a few words. I'm proud of her. She defeated Savitar, and she's honoring H.R the way he would want to be honored. After the funeral, Iris and I go home. We collapse onto the couch and laugh. "Why are we laughing?" She laughs. "I don't know." I laugh. "But I think H.R would have approved," I tell her. She smiles. "Do you ever think you think you'll ever regret what you did?" I ask seriously. "Someday in the future. Which I, which we have now." She says. "That reminds me." She says. She pulls out a box of cards. "What are these?" I ask. "Wedding invitations. I spent time filling them out." She says. I laugh and run and deposits them. "I spent good money on stamps." She slaps me playfully. She sits down beside me, close. I pull the ring out from my pocket. He told me that she took it off when they were on earth 2 in case she died. "Are you ready to be Iris West - Allen?" I ask. She smiles and takes the ring and puts it on. "I've always been Iris West - Allen, I've always been yours." She says. I smile and go in to kiss her.

Before I can kiss her, the room starts shaking. A window breaks, and I hold onto her. I look out the window. Multi-colored lightning strikes the outside world. Cisco calls us and tells us to go to star labs. Once Cisco says what's wrong with the speedforce, I know what to do immediately. We run outside and look around. "I have to stop it," I announce. "How?" Iris asks. "By running into it," I tell her.

(Iris POV)

My heart falls when I hear Barry utter those words. "Barry, you can't. Wally and Jay were in hell." I say. A portal suddenly opens up. "Barry won't be in hell." Speedforce Nora says. Barry stares at her. "Barry, please." My voice breaks and tears spill from my eyes. Barry looks at me with heartbreak in his eyes. "If I don't, then people will die." Barry's voice cracks. I kiss him. He kisses me back. "I can't raise a baby without you," I tell him. His eyes light up like he's re-remembering that I'm pregnant. He looks at speedforce Nora and then at me. "I'm sorry, but I'm choosing her. I'll always choose her." He tells the speedforce. The speedforce nods. "I'll go." A voice says. I turn to the voice. Jay is the one to speak up. "You have your whole life ahead of you. You'll get to have a family. Let me do this." He says. Barry nods. "Thank you," Barry says. Jay walks into the speedforce, and the speedforce closes. Barry kisses me passionately, and I cry. Letting myself feel the tragedy the night could have turned into