Dream💭6

(Y/n's pov)
I woke up, breathing hard, crying and sweating and the first thing I noticed was a guy. It was Jungkook I freaked out omo omo omo what the hell happened and what did I do? Did I just lose my V to him, did we do it last night? Wait I looked down a little and I still had my clothes. I sighed of relief but something was off it was something on my hand. I didn't know so I hold it tighter I heard Jungkook moan.

Don't know why but I wanted to hear more. WAIT WHAT!!! Calm down Y/n. Don't tell me it's what I think it is... I hold it tighter just to make sure Jungkook moaned and I smiled a little, I didn't noticed that Jungkook was looking at me. I turned around and BAM!! He pecked my lips my cheeks turned a little red.
Jungkook: morning Jagi
I smiled wide when I heard him say that.
Y/n: morning 😊
Jungkook: Do you like my cookie cause your not letting go. Also you grabbed it 2 times now, do you like it?
I saw him smirking at me my face turned red. So after he said that I hit his cookie and he groaned. I got up from bed and got ready to go to the supermarket. The outfit...

When I was walking to the supermarket I was thinking about my dream

When I was walking to the supermarket I was thinking about my dream. It was a little girl and a little boy they were holding hands. I couldn't see their face cause it was night time. They were surrounded by flowers a fairy lights it looks perfect. But when I turned around I saw a shadow of a couple. The guy was on his one knee proposing to her.

Is liked at how it's so romantic but when I turned around to look at the little kid

Is liked at how it's so romantic but when I turned around to look at the little kid. I saw something one of my worse nightmare I saw Jungkook and he got hurt. He was in the emergency room but the worst thing was that I heard a long beep. Which means the he... Died I started crying sobbing until I woke up.
I don't know if my dream of Jungkook will come true or not but I will try to make it not happen.

Hiiii~ it's me Lee and I just want to say that I might make some mistakes because English is not my first language. I really hope you like my FF I'm still thinking of ideas what to write about. I might post a little slow am taking a break for about two days but I'll still post at least one. I'm sorry~~