Ready Jennie? 9

(Y/n's pov)
I woke up feeling jungkooks arm around me. I looked at the time and it was 7:25 WAIT WHAT!!!! It takes us about 10 minutes to get ready. 10 minutes to eat and make, and 8 minutes to walk to school. Which if everything goes to plain then we would have 7 minutes left. I stood up and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I was still in my pjs when I finished using the bathroom.
Y/n: OPPAAAAA~ WAKE UP WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!
Jungkook sat up and started to rub his eyes.
Jungkook: Jagi why are you screaming?
Y/n: we're going to be late for school Oppa.
Jungkook shot his eyes wide open and looked around the room. He was getting up from the bed but then he tripped and he fell down.
I laughed at him, he's so weird gosh but that's why I love him. Wow why am I so cheesy right now.
Jungkook: aishhhh that hurts.😭
He started to whine like a little kid which was so chair but at the same time annoying. It was annoy thing because we didn't have time for this and we have to go to school or we well be late.
Y/n: OPPA~~ hurry up we're going to be late and get in trouble.
I grabbed his hand and help him up. He was rubbing his knee. We didn't have much time so I got my clothes and started changing in front of him.

Once I was finished changing I turned around and saw him starring at me

Y/n: ahhh Oppa hurry up also control your hormones please.~~
Y/n: also go get ready while I make food for us and remember hurry up.
With that I went down stairs and made some food. I made...

I made him this and I grabbed an apple

I made him this and I grabbed an apple. I saw Jungkook walking down the stairs, he sat down on the table and started to eat.
Jungkook: where is your food?
Y/n: I don't like to eat breakfast.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit. He grabbed his fork and fed me.
After eating we started to run to school. We reached the school and we were holding hands. I let go of his hand and started to walk in the school without him.

I went to the locker and even more love letters came out. I bent down and started to pick it up but then I saw a hand. I looked up and it was a girl she likes like someone I know.
Y/n:Annyeonghaseyo
???: Annyeong y/n
Wait how does she know my name? How I met her somewhere but I can't put a finger on it.
She looks like..... Jennie.
Y/n: I'm sorry but do I know you?
???: did I really change that much over summer? How can you forget your friend Jennie?
Y/n: OMO JENNIE!!!!!
I have her a really really tight hug.
Jennie: yah, yah let go you Pabo.
I let go of her and gave her a sorry look. I heard her chuckle.
Jennie: aigoo~ you still get love letters. Your so lucky you get them like everyday. I've known your for about 3 years.
Y/n: ha ha ha😅 I really don't know why I mean I'm ugly and they don't even know me well.
Jennie: stop lying to yourself, your one of the most beautiful girls I've seen.
Y/n: thank you Jennie. 💖
Y/n: so where is the others?
Jennie: oh they are doing something important right now. But they will come to this school soon.
We started to talk about random things and after ten minutes it was time for class. We went our own way to class. I walked into class and put my books down on the table. I put my love letters on the table I saw Jungkook sitting on the coner of my desk.
Y/n: Oppa I need to go to the bathroom I'll be right back.
I walked into the bathroom and I saw Jennie  walking out of the bathroom so I started to talk to her.

(Jungkooks pov)
After she left I took about 5 of her love letters for later to read. Why does every boy give her a letter? Don't they know that she's mine? Oh I don't know ill think about it later. I took the letter and put it in my book bag.

I'm so tired I haven't gotten a lot of sleep but oh well.😂😅