Back but one Missing?11

(Y/n's pov a month later)
After a month the samethings keep happening. Jungkook is still romantic and taking me on a lot of dates. Jennie always comes to our house and always thinks dirty about me and Jungkook. Also I still get love letters and I smack Jennie for thinking wrong.

The most important thing was that my old friends are going to Seoul. Also going to this school I really can't wait they are coming tomorrow. I walked into class and the boys kept starring at me like always. I walked pass them and I saw Jennie and Jungkook, he waved at me to come over. I sat in my seat and they walked over and Jungkook sat on the coner of my desk.
Jungkook: when are your friends coming?
Y/n: I'm not sure but I think this week.
As soon as I said that the teacher walked in.
Teacher Nam: ok students today we will have four new students. Come in kids!!
I saw them, when I mean them I mean my friends.
Tan Joan: Was your first friend and gets good grades. Always on task and her laugh is really cute. We have a sister bond that no one else has.
Park Jimin: One of my guy friend he is super cute and adorable. He has a split personality he has a flirt side and a cute side. Also one of the good looking people at our old shcool.

Wang Jackson: One of the most funniest guy I met

Wang Jackson: One of the most funniest guy I met. He knows Chinese, English and Korean but he is from Hong Kong. He loves his family so much and his parents treat me like I'm their child as well.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul/BamBam: He goofs around a lot

Kunpimook Bhuwakul/BamBam: He goofs around a lot. Also likes dabbing and being cool and he is Thai. He knows Korean as well I only known him for about 2 years.

I looked at them and smiled

I looked at them and smiled. Wow the boys look different. Mostly Jimin he used to be chubby on the face but now it's all gone.😪 I'm going to miss that old Oppa.
Teacher Nam: This is the new kids ( She introduces them)
Group: please take care of us and let's be friends.
Seating:
Jungkook   Me   Empty
Jimin   Jackson  Joan
Bam     Jennie     Tzuyu

 Seating: Jungkook   Me   Empty Jimin   Jackson  JoanBam     Jennie     Tzuyu

I looked behind me and I saw Jackson he had a big smile on his face.
Y/n: Why are you so happy Jackson?
Jaxkson: Cause you look like one of my friends.
Y/n: Well is she pretty and what's her name?
Jackson: She's really pretty and her name is Kim Y/n can you help me look for her.
Y/n: Oppa it me Y/n. 😂 I stood up and gave him a hug.

(Jungkooks pov)
I saw her stand up and give her Jackson "Oppa" a hug. How come I don't get hugs like that she looks really happy. I stood up and walked up to her but someone stopped me. I looked over and it was a girl. I realized that it was.... Tzuyu.

Tzuyu
Pretty
Bitchy
WAS the winner of the prettiest girl in school.
Lost to Y/n in being first place.
Lost second place because of Jin hyung. I don't even know how he's in there.
Has a small group but they are all bitchy too.
Has a BIG crush on BTS but mostly me.
Will do whatever for me almost like a bodyguard. Also a bully to other

Jungkook: What do you want Tzuyu?
I said coldly to her.
Tzuyu: Oppa~~ why are you being so mean to me? 😞
Jungkook: First of all I'm not your Oppa and two you treat people like shit.
I walked away from Tzuyu who was dumbfounded from what I said. I turned around to look for y/n. After looking around I saw y/n and Jackson holding hands walking out of the classroom. I got really mad so I went out of the class room to follow them.....