Camp 20

(Jungkooks Pov)
I woke up and looked if Y/n woke up yet. I saw y/n sleeping peacefully. It was kinda weird cause she would be the one who wakes up first. I starred at her beautiful for about 5 minutes. I noticed that we had a camp trip and I jumped out of bed. I quickly stood up and shook her shoulders, she wouldn't wake up so I grabbed a bucket with water and splashed it on her face.

(Y/n's Pov)
I woke by coldness and I felt my face wet. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook laughing. I turned around and my eyes caught the clock. OMG WERE 5 minutes BEHIND.
Y/n: OPPA HURRY UP WERE BEHIND!!!
I stood up I was about to fall but Jungkook grabbed my arm. He helped me walk to the bathroom and I got ready.

I showered and brushed my teeth I slowly walked to the bed and grabbed my crunches

I showered and brushed my teeth I slowly walked to the bed and grabbed my crunches. I went down the stairs and took an apple for Jungkook. I heard Jungkook going downstairs, he was carrying our luggage. I took the book bags and grabbed his arm. I started to RUN (Kind of) RUN RUN

(Eunwoos Pov)
I was waiting for y/n, I needed to say sorry for not coming to her house yesterday. The teachers were reading the groups. I looked around and I didn't see Jungkook and Y/n. Where the hell are they? After a few minutes I saw them running and sweating.
Y/n: I'm Sorry Mr Nam.
Teacher Nam: I'm letting this slid once.
Jungkook&Y/n: Thank you Mr Nam.
Teacher: Ok back to the groups...
1 group: EunWoo, Y/n, Jungkook, Jackson, Joan, Jennie, Bambam and Krystal
2 Group: Jimin, Taehyung, Hobi, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, jisoo and mark
I'm not going to say the rest 😂😅
After the teacher said the groups we got on the bus.

(Y/n's Pov)
We got on the bus and I sat between EunWoo and Jungkook.
Teacher Nam: It's going to take us about 4 hours to get there.
Btw right now is 6:00am and we will get there at 10:00 am.
I took my phone out and I put my earbuds in. I listened to eyes nose and lips.

I slowly fell asleep on something.

(Jungkooks Pov)
I was starting at the window until I felt something on my shoulders. I looked over and I saw Y/n sleeping. I looked over to EunWoo and he was sleeping too. I just looked back to the window. Thinking about Y/n.....

(Time skip)
Teacher Nam: Ok we're here.
I looked over to y/n who was still asleep, I shook her shoulders and she slowly opened her eyes. She started to rub her eyes, I looked over to EunWoo but he wasn't there. I looked around for Y/n's crunches and I saw EunWoo holding it. I looked around the bus and everyone was already off. I picked up Y/n in a bridal way and got off the bus.

(Y/n's Pov)
I saw Jungkook look around the bus, suddenly he picked me up in a bridal way.
Y/n: OPPA!!!
Jungkook: Calm down I'm helping you get off the bus.
Y/n: Oh... Thank you
We got off the bus and Jungkook gave me my crunches.
Teacher Nam: Ok we need to walk a little to the camp site. We will be walking threw a forest so they might be bugs.
Krystal: EW BUGS!!!
We started to walk but it was kinda hard for me to walk. My crunches kept getting stuck in the mud and I didn't want my cast to get dirty cause it would be hard to clean it.
Teacher Nam: Can someone give Y/n a piggy back?
Jungkook&Eunwoo: I'll do it!!!

They both turned their back to me. It made me giggle how they did it the same time. I looked at both of them. I felt bad if I made Jungkook do it cause he has been taking care of me the whole time. Also I made him carry me off the bus. I slowly went to EunWoo and got on his back.

(Jungkooks Pov)
I saw her get on Eunwoos back, But why did she pick him and not me? Dose she still like him? I mean he is good looking but I was always there for her. But.... EunWoo was always there for her for the past 3 years. I got a little mad and sad at the same time. While I was in a zone someone kept calling for me.
Krystal: Oppa~~~ Can you give me a piggy back ride?
Jungkook: No, your not hurt.
Krystal: But my feet hurt Oppa and it's not fair that you would help Y/n and not me.
Jungkook: Fine but you owe me one.
I let her get on my back, and DANG SHES HEAVY AF.!! Did she eat a horse and a pig with the side of elephant?!? 🐎🐷🐘

(Y/n's Pov)
Y/n: Am I heavy Oppa?
EunWoo: your light as a feather.
I blushed at his words.
EunWoo: So far are you having fun?
Y/n: I mean, I guess cause we haven't really done anything.
EunWoo: Are you having fun being on my back?
Y/n: Your so weird...
EunWoo: Thank you very much princess~
Y/n:Oppa~~~~~ don't call me that anymore.
😣
EunWoo: Why? I'm treating you like a princess. 😂
EunWoo: Oh we're here!~
He let me down and let me just say this but it was beautiful.