You Mad? 12

(Y/n's pov)
I was hugging Jackson cause I missed him so much. I let go of Jackson after hugging for awhile.
(This is all English speaku 😂) 
Jackson: Hey you wanna skip class with me? (He said in English)
Y/n: I don't know, I mean today is your first day of school.
Jackson: it's not going to be my last Y/n come on!!~
Y/n: what about the others?
I turned around and I saw the busy doing something. Jimin talking to Taehyung, Joan was studying like always also she don't like to skip school. BamBam and Jennie were talking to each other even tho it looked like they were flirting. What was Jungkook doing? Well he was talking to a girl. I turned around to Jackson Oppa.
Y/n: Ok let's go then there's no reason to stay here.
I grabbed his hand and started to leave school.

(Jacksons pov)
I can't believe she's really going with ME. Even tho at our old school she would sometimes skip classes or end a fight. I don't know when to tell her that I have feelings for her. I don't know if she is going to like me tho. Ahhh I don't know I shook my head, when she grabbed my hand I started to blush a little so I turned around a little so she doesn't see.

(Jungkooks Pov)
I was following them and they are still holding hands. Is she cheating on me? No, she's not the type who would do that right? After a few minutes they were at a park and there's nobody here except for us. Winter is over but it's still a little chilly. How could he just take her to the park where it's cold? What the heck is wrong with him. (Author nim: ohhhh look who's jelly😂~~) Shut it Author-nim or I'll close it for you. (Author- nim damn Oppa ok ok do what ever you want. Under my breath: I'm the one who is making this story gosh, wonder if he's on his period or something.)

( Y/n's pov)
After talking for awile I was kinda hungry because right now it's suppose to be lunch time at school.
Y/n: Oppa can you buy some food I'm hungry.
Jackson: sure I'll be back don't move.
After he left it started to get cold, I started to shiver because of the coldness. I saw a man wearing a mask. He was coming closer to me I didn't really care because I know how to fight. I started to get a little sleepy I closed my eyes for a second and opened my eyes and I saw a jacket on me. There was a sticky note on it.

( On the sticky note.)
Hey don't get sick ok? Take good care of your self. Go to sleep and eat something good don't wait for him. I left some of your favorite food on the bench. I gave you my jacket cause you were cold. Give it to me at school Milkie🍶.

From- Your Kookie 🍪

I looked to the bench and saw food. They were all of my fave and there was some milk too that I like. He's so perfect do I even deserve him?

 He's so perfect do I even deserve him?

I saw Jackson walking to me holding one plate of food

Y/n: Oppa are you going to eat?
Jackson: No they didn't have any more food. Wait where did you get this food?
Y/n: Jungkook Oppa gave it to me he walked by and handed me some food. So Oppa go eat the one you bought because your going to starve.
Jackson: oh... Ok

(After eating)
After eating Jackson and I decided to head back to school. We walked back and we saw Jungkook walking in too.
Y/n: Oh Oppa!!
I ran too him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back even tighter.
Jungkook: do you miss me that much?
I chucked at how cute he was.
Y/n: Thank you for the food Oppa I loved it. It's really good and cute.
Jungkook: can I get a kiss for being and good boyfriend then?
I blushed and kissed him on the cheek.
Jungkook: I meant on the lips Pabo.
Y/n: I know but you said a kiss and that was a kiss.
( Time skip)
Jungkook and I started to walk back home holding hands. After we arrived I on pens the door and went straight to bed with Jungkook. I got ready and changed into:

After getting ready Jungkook and I cuddled and went to sleep