Memeroy 25

(Y/Ns Pov)
I woke up feeling tired, I looked to my sides and I saw Jungkook and EunWoo next to me. I kissed Jungkook on the cheeks softly so he wake up. I stood up and got ready...

After getting ready I finally got out and I saw the sun rising

I walked around the campsite

(Time Skip)
After walking for a little I went back to the tent and I saw Jungkook walking around the tent. I slowly walked behind him and gave him a warm back hug. I felt his hands hold mine I felt safe when I'm with him... But I feel like I'm missing something important.

Y/n: Jungkook?
Jungkook: Yeah?
Y/n: What happened if something bad happens to me? Would you be scared?
He turned around and looked at me with worried eyes.
Jungkook: Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?
Y/n: I'm fine Jungkook I'm just curious.
Jungkook: I would lose my mind if something bad happens to you....
I tippy toe and I gave him a sweet peck on the lips. I looked at his hand and grabbed it, I looked at him and put my head on his shoulders.

(Time skip)
Once everyone was awake we went to the teacher.
Teacher Nam: Ok students today we will be planting trees because we want this world to be healthy am I right?!?!?
Students: Yes Sir!!
Teacher Nam: You can pick your own partners and you guys will go to the woods and plant for the whole day!
*everyone groans*
Teacher Nam: So you guys don't want to pick your partners?
Everyone looked at each other and started to run in the woods with their partners. I grabbed Jungkooks hand and started to run into the wood with tree seeds ( IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED😂😅)

Y/n: Jungkook!
Jungkook: what?
Y/n: We forgot the shovel...😅
Jungkook: I'll be back than.
Y/n: WAIT!!!
Jungkook: What?!?
Y/n: Take my jacket...it's hot...
I gave him the jacket and he left. I looked around the wood to see if there is any space to plant the tree. I turned around and I don't see the track that we were on.

(Jungkooks Pov)
I went back to the tracks and I couldn't find y/n I started to freak out. MAN THAT GIRL CANT EVEN STAY IN ONE SPOT! I started to look around the woods but I can't find her I started to scream her name but I don't hear a reply. I went out of the woods and went to the teacher to ask for help.
Me: TEACHER!
Teacher: Yes Mr Jeon?
Me: Y/n is missing I can't find her! I have been trying to look for her but I can't find her.
Teacher: I'll tell the other students to looks for her ok? Calm down first kid.
Me: Sorrry sir...
Teacher: Does she have her jacket with her?
Me: No sir... Why?
Teacher: There's ganna be a storm coming soon.... You better go look for her now!
I ran back into the woods to look for her.

(Y/Ns pov)
I started to freak out! What happens if I can't see Jungkook anymore?!! I stood still and started to doze off and start thinking of what would happen if something bad happens to me... Suddenly I heard a thunder struck. It started to poor I started to run to look for shelter. I found a small little hut and I try to get in but I couldn't it was locked even tho it looked like anyone lives in there.

I heard a scream from a behind me. I turned around and I saw.... EunWoo? I ran into his arms and held him tight. His hair was all wet from the rain.
Y/n: Where's your partner?
EunWoo: Everyone went back to the campsite.
I hugged him even tighter than before. I looked at him and I could see that he was worried. I nodded at him meaning that I'm ok. I smiled weakly to him. I was cold and I felt weak cause my feet was sore from walking to much.

EunWoo: let's go in the hut...
Y/n: You can't *cough* it's locked....
I let go of the hug and walked to the hut. I looked at EunWoo and he looked like he was cold.
Y/n: Let's look around and see if there is any other hu-
Before I could finish my sentence I heard a boom and I turned around and the door was broken. I went inside the hut and laid down, I felt really tried. I laid on the floor and fell asleep.

(Time Skip)
I woke up and I heard someone screaming my name. I looked around and I didn't see EunWoo... I looked at the door and I saw Jungkook running to the hut. I slowly sat up and Jungkook was in front of me. He gave me a tight hug and I finally felt safe. He sat next to me and gave me his jacket.
Y/n: Where's EunWoo?
Jungkook: What do you mean?
Y/n: Did he tell you that I was here?
Jungkook: What do you mean y/n? EunWoo was at the campsite the whole time....
Y/n: Oh nothing....😅
Jungkook: It doesn't matter let's get you back to the camp site.
He put me over his shoulders and I just laid there I was to tired to yell at him. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

(Time skip)
I woke up in the tent. I wasn't as cold as I was before, I looked at my clothes and they were boys clothes. My eyes widened and sat up I got out of the tent and I saw EunWoo and Jungkook talking to each other. I went to both of them and grabbed both of their hairs.
Jk&Ew: OWWWWW!
I started laughing at them.
Jungkook: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!
EunWoo: WHAT HE SAID!!!
Y/n: Who's clothes is this and who changed me?
EunWoo: it's my clothes...
Jungkook: And I changed you.... 😏
I smacked jungkooks head and I gave a kiss on eunwoo so check. I ran back to the tent and zipped it. Soon later I went to sleep again😴

I'm VERY happy for my friend because recently she reached 100k views on her book.Nafeisha0507 💖 I know that I take a long time to update my books... I'm only 12 people what do you expect from me😂😅 Also please read Soulmate it's probably one of my favorite FF. RubyOfFire