Love from the twins

Akiro's POV

"I love you"

We both looked at [Y/N] who was saying those three words. We both smiled happily. A few moments later the car stopped moving. We were at home now. I saw [Y/N] looking out the window amazed at what she was looking at. Our dad opened the door to let us out. "Come on [Y/N]. Let me show you to your room." [Y/N] got out of the car leaving me and Kairo inside the car as dad led her to her room.

I glared at dad, sending daggers at him for taking away our [Y/N]-chan. Kairo leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Ready for plan A, Akiro?" I looked at him a little confused but remembered it right away. "I'm ready."

[Y/N] POV

My step dad led me to my room. As he was going to open the door, he looked at me. "This is going to be your room [Y/N]." I got myself really excited as he was turning the door knob. As he opened the door, I saw the walls were painted as [F/C]. The bed was HUGE and it was [S/F/C]. "Wow..." I said in amazement. I looked around, exploring the whole room. My eyes sparkling. "Well, I have to go now [Y/N]. See you when it's dinner time." He said as I was still dazed by what was in front of me.

Timeskip after dinner (because I'm lazy)

After dinner, I went to my room and flopped on my bed. As I was about to drift off to sleep I felt two hands hold hug me. I felt legs intertwine with mine and the grip on my waist getting tighter.

As I turned my head to the right, I saw Akiro and when I turned my head to the left, I then, saw Kairo. I was startled by their presence "H-huh? Um... Kairo? Akiro?" They move closer to meand kissed me on the cheek as I blushed. "[Y/N].... We wanna sleep with you today~" Akiko sid whining. I rolled my eyes as I heard them whine all about wanting to sleep with me.(that sounded a bit inappropriate) " Fine.... But-" I was cut by something that was under the bedsheets.

Something.... Fluffy? I screamed at the sudden thing that I was feeling. The twins reacted quickly as they heard me scream. "What's wrong [Y/N]?!" They both started to worry. "There's something under the bed sheets!" I screamed as I tried spouting out those words. The twins took off the sheets showing my legs which was covered and shown a.....dog?

I sat up looking at the cut dog. My eyes stared for a moment and I started speaking. "Awww..... It's so cute~" I said as the twins were sending daggers at the dog which I carried in my arms. "What's his name?" The twins showed a fake smile on their faces. "His name is [D/N]" (can't think of a dog's name)

"Hey there [D/N]~" I squealed quietly trying not to wake up anyone else in the house. I kissed [D/N]'s forehead making the twins' faces showing jealousy and anger which I noticed in the corner of my eye. I looked at them with no expression. The twins noticed me glaring at them with a blank face. They tried their hardest to force a smile on their faces. I hesitated for a moment and smiled at them. I remained calm for them and didn't ask any reasons to why they were like that.

I looked at the dog which were still  carried by my arms. He was sleeping peacefully as I was trying not to wake him up. I put him down on the floor gently and started to cover myself with the blanket. As I was preparing to go to drift off to sleep I heard whispers coming from the twins. I only heard one word though.....'kill' was the word. I was shocked for a moment and then went back to reality. I think I just misunderstood them. Maybe.....As I was going to close my eyes I felt the twins lay beside me but I just ignored them. Before I could got to sleep the twins said to me, "Good night [Y/N]~"