Chapter 11

KAIRO

I dropped the knife and my hands turned into fists as I pitied myself for crying. My lips formed a thine line as I looked [Y/N] and Akiro's faces. Reminiscing what they have gone through as I was by their side, giving them a hard time.

My eyes suddenly changed, I have stopped crying. My eyes became dark and I felt evil again, like the past. I held my head as I tried to stop myself.

It didnt work.

I screamed loudly and [Y/N] and Kairo came running towards me.

My eyes were shaking and i didnt know what to do anymore.

I ran outside not knowing where to go. I head straight to a very dark place, with trees surrounding me. It took me a while to get here as I wasnt able to see because of my teary eyes.

The land was filled with healthy grass. I knelt down on a part of the land which was only covered with soil.

Rain started to pour which made my hair wet and the soil go muddy and made my jeans dirty.

I slowly put my hand out and touched the cold stone in front of me.

This is my sister's grave.

I don't get to visit her that often. What would she say if she saw me in this state.

No.

I'm sure she's already irritated by the sight of me here. Besides, I was the one who killed her ex who she still loved and ruined her life. I failed to protect her.

If only I could turn back time.

Suddenly, cold wind rushed through the air. The leaves being swept and wet at the same time. It became really cold and my body started to tremble as rain and wind hit me. I grabbed my arms with both hands and felt more tears fall down. I was out of breath and weak. I blinked multiple times but as I couldnt stay stable anymore and fell to the ground. I rolled down the hill beside the grave and hit my head on a bark of a tree.

I thought it was only a few seconds until I could live. I mumbled, "I'm sorry and goodbye"

Sorry sis. I wasnt enough.

Was the last thing in my mind. I didnt have any energy left to say this.

Surprisingly, I opened my eyed and I was back home. I woke up seated on the couch placed in the living room in my comfy pajamas and I was eating chips. I noticed I had no bruises or blood on my body. I looked at the clock. It was 8:00 pm. I stood up and looked around but there was no one else in the living room but me.

Am I in heaven?

Ok. No way am I in heaven. If I died Im 100% sure I'd go to hell.

I walked to the door. As I opened it I saw my twin brother. He smiled and walked past me and sat on the couch and ate the chips I was eating a while ago.

"You won't eat this anymore right?" He said with mouth full of chips. I opened my moth to say no but he intruded and said "Don't answer that I'm already eating it anyways."

"You... What happened last night?" He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Dude... We just wtched a movie with the whole fam. Y'know that movie where someone was captured and he fought his way out." I paused for a moment and pretended to know. "Oh, right. It slipped my mind for a moment there." He smirked and put a handful of chips in his mouth again. "Yeah."

I looked back the door that was now slightly opened. As I was about to reach the doorknob, I questioned Akiro, "Hey uhm.. I'm really forgetful and you know that. So what date is it today?"

His gaze went towards me and he said "Silly bro. It's December 15, 2014 duh."

December 15, 2014?? I think I just teleported to the past. Wait a minute this is a week before my sister died. So if she didnt die yet then that means...

"Hey what are you guys talking about?"

I turned to the voice.

My sister looked me in the eyes and smiled wildy as she held her belly which had a baby in it.

"Sis."

Author
Took too damn long for me to post this tho lmao