Chapter 9

I put a picture of the twin's dog(breed:half poodle and half labrador). Which is, btw, a picture of my dog who passed away a few months ago due to an illness. Some people has been having a ruckus about whether the twin's dog is going to die or not. Since I dont want to keep you guys waiting here it is.

___________________________________

Akiro's POV

"He was called by Dad to get some furniture from here and I saw him and wanted to throw him from the rooftop but when he told me Dad commanded him, I didnt continue." I said in a daze.

Yeah, that was not suspicious at all.

Sweat was dripping over my body. If he found out I'm lying, both of us are doomed and [Y/N] would be stuck in this hell.

I gulped and gritted my teeth as I looked over at Mitsu who was also shocked and anxious about the situation.

Kairo raised an eyebrow and fake smiled "Then atleast hurry up Mitsu, if you don't want yourself dead."

He went down slowly as I followed him whilst mouting the words, Tomorrow, Midnight. Afterwards, signalling Mitsu to get the hell out of here.

Timeskip~ Midnight

After a few strides at the backyard and a few glances around, I started panicking.

Where's Mitsu?

I mean, I didnt like Mitsu from the very start. But if it means for the safety of [Y/N], I shall put all the hatred away.

I bit my lower lip. I stepped carefully on the grass. Cautiously stepping on the ground to avoid noises.

What if he's already dead?

Gosh, what am I thinking?

I shook my head and smirked. But that only lasted a few seconds. And my eyes widened.

Shit! What if he IS dead!

"Hey!" A loud whisper from around the corner hissed at me.

I turned and met Mitsu's figure that is only visible because of the moon light, wearing light washed jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket.

"What were you thinking about?" He raised an eyebrow, teasing me.

"Wait a minute, You're not planning to kill me are you? I bought a fuvking knife with me. Don't think I won't use it, because I sure will."

I smirked and a sigh of relief passed me.

"Don't worry, I won't lay a finger on your precious body." I sarcastically said whilst rolling my eyes.

"Ugh! Like I would wish to even touch your 'non existent abs'"

He stepped closer as he said, "Ok, now that's just plain rude. You just really want me to get the knife out huh?"

"Oh sure, come on and try coward."

I wasnt backing down on his attacks. Like he'd even get the knife out.

He's such a girl.

"Oh come on, let's just continue our plan. We're wasting our time." He looked away.

"Loser"

He let out a hmph.

I went back to serious mode.

"I'll get [Y/N]. When I bring her back here, you RUN."

"I never liked running but sure."

A big smirk was plastered on his face.

He was fully confident of the plan. While me, on the other hand, was panicking. My hands trembled as I bit my lip and started making careful steps as I head inside the house. I straightened my back. Trying not to act suspicious.

I am beyond terrified.

I walked towards [Y/N]'s room and woke her up. As she was about to speak, I shh her.

"Be quiet. Mitsu will explain everything once I get you outside. For now, dont speak and dont make a noise." I said in the lowest tone of my voice.

I lifted her up from her bed and held her hand as we carefully went through the old door which creaked, not so loudly. But, it was still hearable.

I bit my tounge.

We went through the stairs as quiet as possible.

Thank God, [Y/N] isn't making a single noise.

When we were close to the back door leadint to the backyard, the dog starts barking; it was coming from the backyard.

He must be barking at Mitsu.

Unfortunately, he barks so loud it was loud enough for Kairo to hear.

We heard loud foot steps coming down while shouting,

"I'll kill that fuvking dog ASAP."

He was heading for the kitchen where we were because the back door is here also.

He was surely about to get a knife and stab the dog.

We had no time to hide but much more time to make a stupid excuse which, expecting my twin, will 98% believe in.

I gulped and cleared my throat. Whispering to [Y/N], "Play along with me, please. It's also for your own good."

She nodded with hesitance.

When Kairo entered the kitchen, he met eyes with us and expectedly asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

But was followed by an unexpected statement,"Ugh no point in asking. I'll have to kill the dog first."

[Y/N]'s POV

I walked up to him angrily and blocked the back door.

"Don't you dare."

I knew their plan.