Description

Hey guys this is just a description of the lead character and her best friend. To have a better idea about things. And to like know "her"

Lead
Helena Anastasia Josephine Brits (Helena is an Afrikaans name so English people calls me helen and my best friend calls me nya/neya/ney) (My mom is Afrikaans and my dad is English, I was in an Afrikaans school spoke mostly Afrikaans but I can speak both languages fluently)

Bestie
Gabriela Rebecca Walker
(Also speak both English and Afrikaans)

I don't actually know how to describe myself, but I'll tell you in a way you'll understand.
I'm rather shorter than most people that I know, maybe so 5'2.
With blond hair that almost everyone I meet think is highlighted but it's natural ( I wanted to die my hair but my strict parents was in the way).
I'm not actually tanned.
I have blue/green eyes.
I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny, I have an athlete body, I am a little bit build I am chubby with plenty of places to get a nice grip (if you know what I meen ;) ) or like other people would say chubby with love handles and then my best friend is totally the opposite.
With big boobs, brown eyes and tanned olive skin, a nice body with a six-pack, that never not have been with a guy and always in the gym. (She may be perfect but she's just as crazy as me, that's why we are besties)
She tried to get me to come with her to the gym but I hate to gym, I feel that everyone is trying to shows of there, I'll rather go to the track.

Sport
I play field hockey (it's like ice hockey but on grass/Astro ) and once upon a time I was an swimmer (& sometimes still am a lifeguard when they really need someone) and I was an athlete (I were actually the top runner/swimmer in my school) and I drive motorbikes for competitions and stuff, you could like say that I am a natural athlete.
Gaby is a fantastic netball player but you'll rather find her in the gym than at netball practice. She's more into make up than sport.

Talk
I'm super shy but if I start getting comfortable with you you'll never have a chance to talk. And if I'm nerves I talk more than I used to.

Clothes
I like to wear jeans and pets and tekkies and I sometimes were skirts and high heels not that much to.
Gabs is like me but wears more dresses and skirts than pants and shirts

Extra
I love sushi, any meat and actually any food except like pasta and mince.
Gabriella is almost like a vegetarian, she hates meat except bacon.

My favorite drink is anything with vodka.
Gabs is gin and tonic.

I love the sea, when I was little I though or rather wished I was like Ariel, like in the little mermaid.
Gabs likes everything she doesn't have a special place, like you can take her everywhere and she would love you.

Me and Gabs are both big party animals and we are both light weighs so that means that if we drink we get easily drunk. I just can handle my drink better the night but the next day I'm dead.

I like tattoos (my dad hates them, so I never told him about it)
Gabs have one tattoo, a best friend tattoo with me,  she has it on her right hand, I have it on my left hand because I have other tattoos on my right hand side.