Chapter 17 : Falling for him

Helena's point of view

"Caspar, do I have to come with, I'm really not in the mood"
"Oh come on, your a spoil sport"
Joe interrupted him "one drink and if you still want to come back then come back"
"Nay you are already dressed, you can't spoil your outfit like this"
"Okay okay, just one drink then"

We arrived at the club the whole squad were there all the buttercream members and more.

Like five hours later

I saw Gaby almost growing up on a guy, I dragged her outside, she was way to drunk to walk straight it took me 15 minutes just to walk her to the bathrooms, who can I call , Joe, no he and everybody had way more to drink than Gaby. Last I sawed Caspar he was dancing on tables he and josh. Damn wait Conor or Jack. So I decided to call Jack. "Jack pleas pick" up I whispered at the phone but it went to voice mail, I was still holding Gaby's hair. So I rang Conor. "Gabriela you beter pray someone picks up, I don't know what to do with you.
"Conor's phone"
"Conor.. wait Jack, is that you, why do you have Conor's phone, nvm, I really need you, come to the girls bathroom real quick please" I didn't even wait for him to answer I just hung up, hopefully he'll meet me there. I cleaned Gaby up and walked her out.
"Jack"
"Helen, are you okay"
"Ye its Gaby"
"You gave me a fright"
"Sorry but I really need you, the rest are really drunk and I'm just as drunk but Gaby needs to get home"
"I'll always help you and you know that, go tell joe we are going and meet us outside"
"Okay see you now" without thinking I kissed his cheek and walked of. After 5 steps I paused and realized what I just did "shit Helena"
"Joe, Caspar" I yelled above the music "we are going home, do you wnne come with"
"Neeeyyy, offcaaaors we arrrrr commminggg wii with you" Joe said, he stood up but could hardly walk, I just caught him on time,
"Come you to Caspar"
"I iii I don wnnnt toooooooo"
"No come with me" I said, took his hand and walk to the door.

"Shit helen"
"I know I'm to drunk for this shit"
I went first into the uber, Gaby on my lab, then joe and then Caspar. And jack climbed in, in front.

House about 2'oclock

I got Gaby out of her clothes and into her nights and put her to bed. Jack already carried joe and Caspar to bed but I went around to make sure they are okay.
Then I change into something more comfortable.

As I was searching for Jack, I heard something in the kitchen

As I was searching for Jack, I heard something in the kitchen. So I walked over there, he was busy making pancake mix.
"Ohh Jack your my lifesaver tonight, first Gaby, and now my tummy" I said while walking to a cupboard "but look what I found"
"Now we are talking" he said as he saw the two bottles of vodka in my hands. He left the mix next to the stove and joined me on top of the counter.

I promised myself I won't fall in love with anyone and definitely not with Jack Maynard, even if I wanted to I couldn't because I know how he is, hitting on every girl that he meet or rather see. Even after I heard him say that he likes me to Conor.
But this is a different side of him that I saw tonight with Gaby, Joe and Caspar at the club and now here with me. It was 4am and we were laughing, we didn't care about Gaby that were passed out and drunk Joe and Caspar in their rooms, we were laughing way to hard and I felt happy, really happy, for the first time in a while and I knew from that moment forward that I am totally screwed. I knew there were no turning back. I just knew I have fallen head first for Jack Maynard. But it could also be that alcohol in me talking. Fuck his lips, I thought as I looked down at them, biting my own, his lips is totally kissable right now.
"Helen" he wakes me out of my thoughts, but he didn't do it to tell me something, he leaned closer and kissed me. It was soft at the beginning but it got all wilder. He carried me to the wall, he pushed me into it, kissing harder, wanting more, he started kissing my neck, wait no, Helena you need to stop him, you are way to drunk, you won't remember half of it tomorrow.
"Jack..oooh Jack..wait...no..not now...way...too..drunk"
"You know you want this as bad as I do."
"Ye..maybe Jack, but I've never gone so far, I'm not ready yet"
"I understand"
He laid me on the sofa and laid right next to me. We fell asleep cuddling.