Chapter 10 : The Night with Byron

I waked up to the most beautiful girl I saw sleeping on my shoulder. So I pulled her closer into my arms, she then put her leg over me holding me closer, she does all this while being asleep, I couldn't stop myself from smiling, there's so much I don't know about her, but there's something about her that makes me smile like crazy. Suddenly her eyes flutter open.
'Morning beautiful, I wanted to make breakfast but I didn't wanne wake you, so I just laid here' she smiled up at me but all of the sudden her face went straight, then I realized I'm just in my under wear but she's almost naked just with shirt on 'You can't remember right?' 'Right' se answered back and lay further away from me 'No, come back, you don't have to worry nothing happened, except that I fell for you last night as soon as I sawed you sitting at the bar, laughing at something your friend , I think Gaby, said. You looked so happy, and perfect.'
'That piece I remember, not the falling for part but the part were I met and danced with you and were I met the guys but the rest is faded'
'Well I can tell you everything if you can come back and lay in my arms'
'I really won't mind' she said with a smirk and laid closer to me.
'Well after we danced, Joe, Caspar and Josh had a serious talk with me about you, the thing is I didn't know you but I really liked you, and that's what i told them'
'Okay moving on from the guys, what did we do?' She asked while sitting upwards and looked me in the eye, I wiped a small piece of hair out of her face. 'Why in so a hurry' I asked so she hit me playfully so I went on 'Well you interrupted us but I took your hand and walked away we danced and talked about some of your tattoos, you didn't wanne talk about this two on your wrist' as I took her hand and wiped over the tattoos.

 'Why in so a hurry' I asked so she hit me playfully so I went on 'Well you interrupted us but I took your hand and walked away we danced and talked about some of your tattoos, you didn't wanne talk about this two on your wrist' as I took her hand...

'I'll tell you when I'm ready' she said but I saw a glistening in her eye, damn I always say stuff I shouldn't say.
'What tattoos do you know of?' She change the topic halfway.
'Well, you told me about your tattoo above your leg, near you know where, as I was lightly going down her stomach, glad I didn't buttoned up the shirt last night, showing a little piece of her chest, she started giggling 'Stop, I'm ticklish, and I know which one you talking about' as she stoped my hand.

'And I know of this one just besides your right boob' I said as I slowly started making my way to her boob, but before I got near she pushed my hand away. 'And the other one on the other side' I said with an smile on my face.