Chapter 3 : The first night out in London

Jack's point of view

My eyes scrolled through the crowd and caught the eye of a blond girl entering the club. I took my eye of her for a second and when I looked back she was gone.
I saw her a few times that night looking like she's having the time of her life. Dancing with guys, how I wished I was one of them.
Conor hit me in the back, never seeing how she looks or what she's doing. 'mate go talk to her' 'nah man, she's busy dancing with other GUYS' and after a while I said 'Not that you while notice because your eyes is somewhere els'

Helena's point of view

Me and Gaby decided to play a game tonight, actually more like a fun thing, we will just have the time of our life's, see how many guys we will get that wants to hook up with us tonight. But it's actually not like that, we just gonna danced  (grind)  and have a fun time but not kissing one of the guys, just dancing and drinking. It now kinda sounds messed up but it's fun to see them wanting more and we just don't seem keen for anyone. Though Gabriela got like half more than I got. The whole time I felt eyes on me, like at me.

Jack's point of view

'Jack, what's wrong with you tonight, are you sick? there's like 20 girls wanting you to take them for granted'
'I'm fine mate, I think' stood up and laughed at myself damn 'oh jack you watched that girl the whole night and you never spoke a word to her, that's not like you and now she's gone'
'Conor, that girl danced with 10 different guys tonight never kissing one, come on I'm ready to go home'
'You can go on man, I'll be back later, maybe tomorrow'
So I walked out alone, one thing I never did before, called an uber and went straight home.

Helena's point of view

'Come Gabriela we need to go to the hotel now so we can get up before Caspar and Joe does'
'No helen I'm having toooooo much fun' says Gaby in a drunken voice.
'Ye I can see it and smell it, come time to go now' knowing she would just give in because she's to lazy to argue with me.
We stood outside as we were waiting for our uber, I saw the guy that I have been making eye contact all night long, and has been watching me and Gaby the whole night came out the club, looking real depressed, I think he just had that kind of walk. So I stood there watching him and thinking that why isn't he with a girl he's so freaking hot, but knowing me it's just the alcohol in me talking so I kept myself from calling after him.
We got in the uber, went in the hotel and all I could think about was that guy, I dragged Gaby upstairs and into our beds and to my surprise we both immediately we fell asleep as our heads hit our the pillows.