Chapter 12 : first video

2 weeks went by and Helena got a lot of good comments on the Joe video, some people begging her to make a channel.

Helena's point of view

"Nay, just do a video for the fun of it, if you don't like it you don't have to put it up and you don't have to make a Chanel, I'll help you with the editing and setting up and you can just be yourself"
"I don't know By, I actually really want to but what do I say"
"You can say anything, you can to it over anytime cause we can cut it out." "Okay we can do it, let's just do it now, before I change my mind."

After everything was set up

Caspar Byron, Gaby and Joe was behind the camera and  I think the rest  went out to watch a movie.

"Hey guys, its Helena Anastasia Josephine Brits here, but helen for short, so some of you would remember me I was on one of Joe Suggs videos, Yep I can't believe it either, a Joe sugg video" I said as I waved my hand to make it look like I'm getting warm "but it's because of that, and you guys, that I decided to start a YouTube channel. Thank you guys of all the positive reviews i got from that video I really apriciatebhdjj blehbajsj.. oh come one helen" I said while giving myself a head slap "let me say it again, I really appreciated it" I took a deep breath "And if you don't know what video I'm talking about, I'll leave a link in the description, go and check that out"

"So I didn't know how my first video should be so I thought 'what about a introduction.' So that you guys can get to know me better. But that kind of seemed to boring for me, so I'm went with the original and decided to do a q&a and I went onto twitter asking you guys to throooghhh blah bljzhs, looks like my tongue doesn't wnne work today, but oh well, so I asked you to throw me with some questions...."

"So this one is from @sugglifeforeverrr
'Have you had any near dead experience?' Almost always, see I was, were, still maybe is" I said with a confused voice and face " going on, I used to ride motorbikes almost every day of my life and fell a lot of times, but this one time, it was a terrifying path I had to ride, I was currently in first place far before the rest, and I took this turn to sharp not seeing the mud puddles, that was really deep, I lost control over the bike, i fell on big rocks with the bike on top of me, and broke 4 ribs and my right ankle, and I had an concussion, it was terrible but thankfully I'm still here and that didn't stop me from racing again, so I won most of my races after that
.......
"@themaynardmayniac 'asked what is your favorite thing to spend money on,' FOOD, like what else can you buy with money?" And behind the camera Joe screamed "Clothes or maybe make up" so I put a baby face on and speak in my baby voice "Joe I know I'm not that pretty, no need to tell everyone that" and with that joe replied,
"You know I didn't mean it like that, don't cry" so he stepped into the camera and hold me and I pushed him away "And Joe why would you spend your money on crap like that? I just looovvvveeeee eating to much to give out my money for something I can't eat, eating is litterly one of my favorite hobbies just so btw" and everyone laughed.
"So guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this video, if you did pleas give it a massive thumbs up and subscribe to me. Maybe even to Joe if you don't have already. So I'll see you guys maybe next week with another video. Kisses."

"Why do you end like that" Byron asked.
"Don't you like it?" I asked him, and started blowing kisses to him but Caspar replaid "I like it, I think it's cute" before anyone else could say something..