Chapter 6 : The mysterious girl

Helena's point of view

As soon as I awoken I walked to the kitchen to get Gabriela some pills and water, knowing how much she had drunken last night and to making me coffee. I walked back leaving my coffee in the kitchen.
'Gabs, you need to wake up, you can't sleep in all day' Gaby gave a moan 'Give me a minute.' I just left her to sleep And walked to the other room. I folded and put all our clothes back into our bags and went to go and wake Gaby up again.'Gaby come wake up, I gave you 20minutes.' 'Give my another minute pleas.' 'No' I said in a serious voice' wake up, here is some pills...we need to go Caspar and Joe today.' She stood up with another moan. She drank the pills, walking strait over to the other room and yelled 'Ney, were are all my clothes?' As I yelled from the kitchen 'I packed it away for you' I drank my already cold coffee and walked over to the room. 'Gabs I'm going to shower now' 'Ye its fine, I'm still looking for clothes' she said while holding up a big black coat. 'You should wear your white jersey with that jean top you have' 'Ye, i totally forgot about that outfit.'
I jumped into the shower, shaving my legs and washing my hair as fast as I could because Gaby still needs to shower. 'I am finished' I said to Gaby and as soon as I said it Gaby jumped into the shower. I started doing my make up while I finished up I heard Gaby clime out of the shower. We both got ready and this is our final looks:
Helena:

 We both got ready and this is our final looks:Helena:

-make up

-outfit and hairGabs:

-outfit and hair
Gabs:

-outfit and hairGabs:

-Make up and hair

-outfit

'Come helen we need to go talk to them about living situations' Gaby called me from the tv-room/livingroom/kitchen as I looked at my reflection in the mirror once again.

'Haai Helenaaa wats up'
'Hey Casp, I was just calling to ask were you guys at, we need to quickly get the flat's key'
'I'm actually on my way to Josh and them, I'll send you the address'
'Okay thanks' as I hung up the phone, just then a message came through with the address. Looks like we're of to Josh's.

Jack's point of view

'Mate stop laughing, it's not funny I can't get this girl out of my head. And I'll never see her again.' Conor and Josh kept on laughing.
'Look who's back' Conor said showing a finger to Joe and Caspar walking into the apartment.
'Guys Jack kinda found m a girl' Josh shouted as soon as he saw them. 'No No guys it isn't like that, it's just a girl we made eye contact like for 2nights in a row' Then Conor jump in,'He eyed this girl all night and at the end he still didn't go talk to her, the she disappeared, and he didn't even get a one night stand.' Just then Caspar's phone started ringing.

Caspar's point of view

'Sorry to bother you sir, but here's someone for you at the front desk'
'Thank you, we are expecting them, you can just send them up'

Just then Jack stood up ' I'm just going to take a shower real quickly.'
'He will do anything to get of the mystery girl topic' Conor yelled out. And started laughing again.

And just as the water started flowing in the shower there was a knock at the door.

'I'll get it' Josh screamed. He stoped behind the door and asked 'password' there were a long pause the someone spoke with uncertainty 'Uhm Alohomora.'

Helena's point of view

Josh opened the door for us, he just stood there and then screamed and jumped on me and Gaby 'why did no one tell me they were here' asked Josh and Joe answered him from the tv-room 'We only found out yesterday'

'Ohh hey guys' said Caspar pushing Josh out of the way and hugging us, 'come meet the guys or rather guy, this is Conor, and ohh his brother is in the shower but he'll be out now now' then Gaby interrupted him 'Caspar we can't stay, we have to go put our stuff in your spare room before our hotel room throws our stuff out' 'and then we have to go do some girly stuff and go do some shopping' I Interrupted Gaby, then seeing Joe's sad face and finished my sentence 'Joe you know I hate it when you do that face, but okay, I promise we can go out tomorrow night and meet everyone, meet all the guys'
We got the key and started walking out, then I turned around and said with a little wave 'Its nice to meet you Conor' and he just gave me a strange smirk smile and waved back.

Caspar's point of view

'Conor close your mouth, you can't have them, or maybe Gaby but Helena's forbidden' Joe immediately said after Josh said his goodbyes and closed the door.
'Almost like forbidden fruit but Ye you can't have her' Josh jumped in 'she's totally of limits'
I just sat there and laugh at them because that's what I told them or actually Josh.
'No mates I just think i know her from somewhere, She looks familiar but don't get me wrong I drooled when I sawed them, Helena is definitely just Jack's type so rather tell that to him' Conor quickly replayed.
Josh came out the shower 'what's all the fuss about' Conor immediately replayed before any of us could 'Well I just met Caspar's best girl friend from South Africa, she and her friend is absolute bae's' you could hear the disappointment in Jack's voice 'Now were they at now?'
'They took off, just came to grab my keys but you'll meet her 2morrow night' I said.
'Buddy why not tonight?'
'Dunno, that's what she told us'
Joe and Conor started playing FIFA on PlayStation. 'So Conor' Jack started speaking from the kitchen 'you and me still going out tonight right?'

'Ye mate of course, you just want to go look if that girl is there again tonight, but you have to promise, I'll go if you promise me that you will at least go and talk to her if you see her tonight'
'Okay I promise but Joe you guys wanne come with then'
Joe and josh immediately replied with a no cause love island is showing tonight.

.......