Chapter 9 : Meeting the buttercream squad

Outfits

-Helena

-Gaby

At the club

Helena's point of view

Okay so Caspar and Joe went to the Maynard's and we decided to meet them here, but the thing is I forgot my phone at home and Gaby's phone is flat so we decided to grab a drink.
And as we sat down a Guy offer to buy me a drink, I didn't say no cause I was already drunk from the video earlier with Joe. Me and the guy got to talking and he was actually quite funny and cute, 'btw I'm Byron, Byron Langley' sticking out his hand to me
'I'm Helena Anastasia Josephine Brits but you can just call me helen'
'Wow that's a mouthful'
'Yep I know, my mom wanted me to have an Afrikaans name and my dad wanted me to have an English name so they gave me 1 Afrikaans, Helena, 1 English, Josephine, and 1 both languages can speak, Anastasia.'
'So you speak Afrikaans, so you from Africa?'
'You could say that, more specific South Africa.'
'That's just crazy me to'
Just then, I assume, one of his favorite songs came on, because of his sudden face expression.
'You wanna dance' and he hold out his hands.
I looked at Gaby, 'Come get me when you see them' so I took his hand. 'Okay will do, and have fun' Gaby shouted after me.

Jack's point of view

'Hey there's gaby' said Conor besides Joe. So they called her over. She kinda looked familiar. As Gaby aproceh Caspar called the guys over but some of them weren't here they went to get themselves some drinks.
' Gab's this is Conor who've you already met, Jack his brother, Alex, Mikey' Caspar said just as Oli walked up to us 'and this is Oli, were are Byron by the way' 'He got himself a girl already' He replied 'Ohh and guys this is Gabriela but just call her Gaby' Joe told us and Joe asked Gaby 'Were are Helena' 'She also got herself a guy already' she said while smiling 'she went dancing with him'
'I found Helen' said Josh pointing to the dance floor, 'And I found Byron' said Alex. 'Looks like Byron is dancing with Helen' Conor said and Mikey were like 'No offense guys but that doesn't look like dancing, more like grinding and hupping an I though she was of limits.' 'Maybe I should go get her' Gaby said and Joe went with her. 'And I found the mystery girl dancing with Byron' i whispered under my breath didn't expect anyone to hear but Conor pulled me aside 'You said the girl dancing with Byron is the mystery girl?'
'Yep?' I said in a confusing voice 'Brother that's Helen, You can't have her, I know you guys made out but don't tell Caspar and the others' 'Why not' I asked Conor 'They will kill you and just because' 'Okay, still don't know why it's such a big deal but I won't tell' I said turning back to the gang.

Helena's point of view

We were dancing and suddenly he stoped, put a hair behind my ear and kissed me on my neck, then my forehead, then he looked me into my eyes and kissed me on the mouth, I never felt this way before, As he was kissing me someone pushed us apart and there I saw Gaby and Joe standing.
Joe kinda looked angry. Gaby took me to Caspar while Joe stood with Byron.
On our way there Gaby said 'Helen you always choose the wrong guys, that's one of the gang members' 'Oh shit Gaby, but I kinda like him, he's cute and sexy' I told her with dreamy eyes. 'Ye but They won't like it' Gaby told me.
'Hey Casp' I said as I jumped on him
'Hey helen, guys this is Helena, Nay this is Oli , (I greeted each one with a hug) Mikey , Alex, Conor and Byron you already met and Conor's brother Jack,' I looked over to him 'Ye I know, we...' as I was speaking I got interrupted by him ' We met the other night her' so I hugged him 'Why did you say that?' I asked him, 'Well Caspar , Joe and Josh will kill me if they found out your my mystery girl' 'Your what' 'Nothing, nothing, just don't tell them, other wise I will be the next Byron' as he pointed to Byron.

Caspar and them surrounded Byron so I walked towards them, as I got near I heard them talking about me 'Byron you can't have her if you are just going to use her' Joe said and Byron replied 'Guys I hardly know her but I feel there's some sort of connection' 'that's just your hormones talking' said Caspar 'I don't know, but she's so hot and so funny and gorgeous and she has such amazing green eyes' I smiled when I heard that but decided to walk in on them 'hey guys, what you talking about'  'Nothing' Byron said and tooked my hand. The others just smiled.

So we danced and talked the whole night away.