Chapter 19 : Back to the way it were.

So Jack and Helena are going out for 6 months already, go out and not being together. They didn't yet say I love you to each other yet. And Jack cheated on her a few times, be she each time took him back, because she fell in way to deep for him.

"I love you" he whispered to me. My breath was caught in my throat, this moment right here was the moment i have been waiting to hear from him.
"But if I'm hurting you every day, then maybe we should just be friends again."
It felt like the air was knocked out of me, just like that, just with these simple words 'just be friends'
So I turned around, believe me I wanted to stay, but I walked away without looking over my shoulder, so that he didn't see the tears streaming down my face once again, like so many times before, so that he wouldn't know how much he hurt me with just that simple words.
I went from Jack's apartment to Joe's, like always I cried on his or Caspar's shoulder but Caspar weren't here this month he was shooting something in LA.

Joe's point of view

Each time this happens she came running to me, and it looks like this time it's really over. A month passed and she still heard nothing from Jack. Well I have but nothing from him to her, he wanted to shoot a video with me and Gaby. So we went over to him. We shot the video

Jack's point of view

"How is she?" Curious of how she are right now. "Jack she cried over you, she cried over you for days man." Joe said to me and all I could reply with was "I know" because I knew, and I knew damn well. "Then why did you leave her, why didn't you reach out to her, why didn't you gave her the closure that she needed?" You could hear the anger in his voice. "Because I'm hurting to" I shouted at him "Because I was afraid that if I see her crying in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for her back! But I can't do that. I mustn't do that." I shook my head "I can't hurt her more than how I already have" and with that joe replied "She told me she wanted to stay, to say to you don't leave, but she was tired, tired of saying goodbye, so she just left without saying anything"

"So you loved her" Gaby questioned what I just told them, I never told this to anyone not even Conor, so I just nodded. "So why did you end things, why did you leave, I still don't understand?"
"Because" I paused for a moment " I don't know. I wasn't good for her. I hurt her, you know? I hurt her all the time and sometimes like I meant to, I wanted to and I hated myself for doing it, but you see I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop actually. I loved it when se stared at me with that deep green eyes that were glistening from tears. Nay was so in love with me, and I took advantage of it, I was toxic for her. But I loved her so much and I still do, every second of every day. And I think a part of me will always love her." I paused again, letting out a breath I didn't knew I was holding. "She deserved so much more than me, so much more than what I could give her and when I left her, I could swear the cracks in her heart were visible through her eyes. You could see the pain that she was feeling, just by looking at her face. But I guess sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them."
"No Jack,you hurt her bad this time and you have to fix her, please, she doesn't eat sometimes and she watches the notebook and titanic over and over again, I want my best friend back, i didn't see her this bad since like what happened with her brother."
"I don't know Gaby, I want to but I'm going to hurt her time after time, I love her and I didn't want to lose her but it's for the best."
"This is not for the best, she's broken without you, you are broken without her, stop what you are doing, you are coming home with us."
"No I'm not ready yet, I need a plan and some time."
"Don't take to long" Gaby said while she and Joe went outside "She won't be waiting forever, btw go watch her only video this months"