Disaster

Hijab is for body; Haya is for soul.

************************************

Alhaan 's p.o.v.

At office:

I called Tauhid and asked him to call for a team meeting. He was confused but agreed.

Half an hour later all assembled in the conference room. I took my seat and informed them about the conversation I had with Azaan Bhai.

"So the project which we were dealing is on hold as of now since the company is involved in some legal case." I said and everyone gasped at the information.

"But we have another project in hand and our company have already worked with them. I guess everyone is aware of the Australian Infotech company." Everyone nodded.

"Before proceeding I want to discuss something with you all. There are certain changes I wanna do to manage our work."

I looked at Tauhid and said, " I want you to coordinate with finance team so we could be aware of the projects budget. Sagar and Noureen will help you."

"Mr. Arun and Mr. Khan, you both are most experienced in the design department. You both will together lead the design and development. I am sure your experience will help us in every way.

The team will function accordingly and I hope everyone will follow there decisions. You all are free to express your views though."

I looked at Inaraah and something clicked my mind. I controlled myself from smiling and said "Miss Inaraah will brief me about the team work."

She looked at me with shocked expression and I really wanted to laugh at her antics. I raised my eyebrow at her and said, "Let's see how efficient you are Miss Inaraah."

She was pissed at me but didn't utter a word. However Noureen interrupted saying she would do that if Inaraah isn't comfortable with it. I was maintaining distance from this girl since she doesn't leave a chance to ogle at me and make me conscious.

'You do the same with Inaraah, my mind said.'

'He doesn't ogle at her, my heart retorted.'

'Then why does he secretly glance at her, my mind questioned.'

'No he doesn't. Besides he feels happy seeing a hijabi in his office. That's it. My heart replied.'

'I agree with my heart. It's just that I have never met a girl like her. She knows her limits. As they say, a girl with haya is most beautiful. I replied to my mind.'

I was having an inner debate when Inaraah interrupted, "If you want to then it's completely fine with me Noureen. You can brief Sir about the project."

I wanted to avoid her and here she is asking her to brief me. She beamed at me and thanked Inaraah. I was mad at her and said, "If you both can decide by yourselves then there is absolutely no need for me to be the head of designing department. As you both can decide better than me I guess."

I glared at them and they looked down.

I discussed about the details of the project with the team. After the discussion I said, "I hope you all are clear with the details." They all nodded and I continued, "I want you all to discuss among yourself and give me the outline till 3."

"See you all then." I said and left the conference room. It was almost time for zuhr, so I left the office to the nearby mosque. I did my ablution and offered two rakath of tahiyatul wudhu. Soon the Azaan was called and I stood up to offer four rakath of sunnah.