Reception

You may be rich, famous or have high status in this duniya, but to the angel of death you are just another name on the list.

***************************

Inaraah's p.o.v

Qureshi Mansion-Living room:

We all settled in the living room after breakfast. I was surprised when Sumaiyya aunty fed me breakfast. She don't just call us daughters for namesake but she treats us as one. Her gesture reminded me of mommy who used to feed me whenever I was sick or tired.

"Azaan Bhai its Inaraah Bhabi's first day. Lets do something interesting." Alhaan sir's cousin said whose name I didn't quite catch up during the intro session.

"Of course we will. Let's start from the beginning." Azaan Bhai replied.

I was curious to know what this beginning was. I looked at Alhaan sir who was equally curious and confused as me. Azaan Bhai looked at my way and said, "Inaraah do you wanna know how Chote spoke about his feelings for you to Mamma and Abbu?"

I didn't say anything because my embarrassment and shyness have broken all the records today. "No she doesn't want to know that Bhai." Alhaan sir replied instead of me. I actually don't want to know, at least not in front of everyone. It will surely be awkward for both of us.

"But we want to know. Bring it on Azaan Bhai." Roshan said. I really wanna salute this guy for draping a Saree and actually carrying it very well. He wasn't a bit uncomfortable in it and he even covered his face with the veil.

Alhaan sir looked quite annoyed and gave them a deathly glare. They however ignored his glares while Azaan Bhai prepped himself to imitate Alhaan sir. He requested Faizan sir to impersonate Rahman sir which he gladly accepted.

"Ab.. Abbu I want to say something." Azaan Bhai said. His voice was exactly like Alhaan sir. I didn't know he can do mimicry as well.

"I have been hearing that from past 10 minutes Chote. Can we move ahead please. What do you want to talk about?" Faizan sir said.

"About Inaraah." Azaan Bhai replied. He squeezed his eyes tightly to add effects. He is exactly like Shaad Bhaiya.

"What about Inaraah?" Faizan sir questioned.

"Abbu I.. me.. I actually want to pro.. pro.. pro.." Azaan Bhai mimicked. I was actually enjoying this.

"Pro.. What does this pro means? Can you please say it clearly." Faizan sir said in monotone.

"Ah.. I want to promote Inaraah." Azaan Bhai replied hastily and again closed his eyes.

Everyone started laughing while I chuckled and looked at Alhaan sir whose face was between his palms. He was surely embarrassed with this mini act played by his brothers. Even Faizan sir and Azaan Bhai started laughing in between. After composing themselves, they continued their story telling.

"It took you so long to say this. I am sorry we cannot promote her this soon as she is just a beginner." Faizan sir replied.

"I know Abbu." Azaan Bhai spoke in a disappointed tone.

"Well if you are done, let's call it a night and head back to our respective rooms." Faizan sir said.

"No Abbu, I want to say something else." Azaan Bhai said. He then took a deep breath as if preparing himself. I give him a full 100 for mimicking with so much perfection.