Happiness and Love

Qureshi Mansion- Alhaan's room:

It was 11 of the night but both were unable to sleep. They missed the comfort of each other's embrace. Inaraah's head was placed on Alhaan's shoulder while Alhaan wrapped his left hand around her pulling her closer in his embrace.

"I have fired Aarzoo." Alhaan said in a low tone. Inaraah moved away from his embrace to look at his face. Her mind was clouded with so many questions but she didn't voice out her thoughts.

Alhaan looked at her whose forehead was creased. He understood what was running in her mind and decided to clear everything.

"I know everything Inaraah. She was trying to brainwash you stating I am not happy in this marriage. She wanted to break our marriage.

I am not blaming you for anything but I don't want you to support her. I forgave her last time on your request but this time I won't listen to you as well. She crossed her limits this time

I will remove every obstacle that comes in between us. I will not let you go away from me no matter what life holds for us." Alhaan said in a firm tone.

Inaraah's eyes filled with tears upon hearing his words. She didn't utter a word instead hugged him tightly. Her grip around him spoke louder than words. Alhaan hugged her back with equal passion. The silence around them was soothing and dragged them into a world of peaceful slumber.
________________________

Next day:

Inaraah completed her packing and was busy arranging Alhaan's bag. He stuffed his clothes in the luggage in the name of packing. Inaraah gave him a disappointed look and started packing his clothes. Alhaan was settled on the bed and was ordering her to place his watches, shades, perfumes.

"Alhaan we are going for two weeks not two months. Your bag is already flooding with clothes. Now keep quite and let me pack accordingly." Inaraah said.

Alhaan gave her a toothed grin which Inaraah ignored completely. He was trying to tease her since he has nothing to do. His beloved wife was busy packing his stuff while he sat comfortably on the bed admiring her.

A knock on the door broke his trance and he looked at the door where his brothers were standing along with their wives. Inaraah smiled at them and welcomed them inside.

"Why are you packing his luggage?" Azaan questioned. Before Inaraah could reply, he looked at Alhaan and ordered, "What are you looking at? Get up and pack your luggage."

"No Bhai. If he starts packing then we have to carry whole wardrobe along with us." Inaraah replied.

Faizan looked at the number of clothes placed on the bed and asked, "Chote are you planning to settle there?" Alhaan again gave a toothed grin to his brother.

"You are grown up 26 year old man and still doesn't know how to do packing?" Azaan taunted.

"Oh for Allah's sake, you don't get to say that Azaan. You yourself don't know how to do packing. Alhaan is just like you." Aiza replied.

Alhaan chuckled at her words while Azaan glared at him. Azaan looked back at his wife with a sad pout and said, "Right now we are talking about him, not me."

Before Aiza to reply, Alhaan stopped her saying, "It's okay Bhabi. It's hard for the person to accept his flaws when he is in a delusion of being perfect."

Aiza and Alhaan started laughing while Azaan moved towards the couch to grab a cushion. He threw the cushion at Alhaan which he successfully dodged.