Let's take a break

Qureshi mansion:

Qureshi mansion:

The only thing which humans cannot have a control is time which have the power to change good to bad, happy to sad and vice versa. Most successful and strong relationships are built during difficult times. Some people make through it while some lag, not finding a way out of it.

Inaraah and Alhaan were together yet there was a barrier between them which was preventing them to get close to each other. After the awful nightmare, things seems to change between them.

Their daily routine continued yet Inaraah could sense the hesitation in Alhaan's gesture. Not once didn't Alhaan countered her regarding her nightmare but it was clear like a day that he was disturbed. They hardly get anytime to communicate nowadays since Alhaan is busy with the new project he signed with the Gulf company.

Inaraah spent most of her day thinking of ways to diminish the barrier between them. The only thing that kept her strong was her prayers. She knew the only place where she can find peace is in sujood.

Qureshi mansion- Lawn:

Inaraah was sitting with Ghazala and Aiza in the lawn while Sumaiyya was gone out to meet her mother. Inaraah didn't share anything with the two ladies yet they could sense that something was wrong between the new couple. Ghazala cleared her throat loudly which broke Inaraah's chain of thoughts. She shifted closer to Inaraah and took her hand in hers.

"I don't know how to say this...... Inaraah I have always considered you both as my little sisters and I will always pray the best for you both. Marriage is not easy and I am saying with this my own experience.

It took me more than a year to settle with Faizan. Everything felt 10 times difficult to me but Faizan was always there for me. They were times when I only wanted isolation and at such times Faizan was very patient with me. He used to be with me every time but he never invaded my personal space.

One thing I came to know in these years is that these three brothers love with whole heart and love unconditionally. Alhaan has always showed his love through his actions. Now its your time to reciprocate his love.

I know you love him but sometimes it is very necessary to let that person know how you feel about them. And I feel its high time you let Alhaan know what you feel about him. Remember Inaraah, time don't wait for anyone. It moves on with its speed and its us who need to catch up with it." Ghazala spoke trying her best to make Inaraah understand the sensitivity of the situation she is facing.

Though they don't know what's wrong between the couple but the cheerful aura around Alhaan was missing which didn't go unnoticed by the other members of the family. Inaraah patiently listened to her words and processed everything. She already knew its high time to let Alhaan see her wounds. Alhaan have always proven himself and its time she need to express her feelings to him.