《 chapter 11 》

Jaebum's POV

"Alright, class. Please flip your textbook to the next page."

I played with the pen on my right hand and stared at the clock. I'm totally not listening to what the maths teacher is teaching right now, I just wish that the break time can come faster so I can go and approach Sung Hee.

Recalling on what I've did in the morning, I brought my hand to my forehead. What was I saying earlier on? Why did I even mention break up when we were quarreling? I must be crazy at that time.

Basically, I learned nothing in this maths lesson and it's not like I've learn anything from any maths lessons. The school bell finally rang and luckily the teacher dismissed us on time because if he didn't, I'm going to get impatient.

Instead of waiting for Mark and Jinyoung, I immediately dashed out of the classroom and ran towards the cafeteria.

I looked around and spotted Jackson and Bambam sitting on a table.

I walked to them and asked, "Where's Sung Hee?"

They were surprised to see me panting heavily, "She went home because she wasn't feeling well. Anyway, what did you tell Sung Hee? Her eyes were swollen when she came back to the classroom to take something before leaving. Did she cry?" Bambam asked curiously.

I kept quiet for a while before talking, "We broke up."

"Oh my god!" Jackson's eyes widened with his jaw dropped. "I know that this will definitely happen."

"Wait, what?!" Mark exclaimed loudly, appearing out of nowhere with Jinyoung behind me.

Jinyoung sighed, "It's your fault, right?"

I gulped and started fidgeting, "It wasn't done on purpose. We were quarreling and I was really mad so somehow, 'break up' escaped my mouth."

Just then, Hyejin came back with Yeon Jung and they heard my words.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hyejin frowned as she put down a tray of food on the table, sighing. "She must be so heartbroken right now. There's a big possibility that she's crying sadly at home."

Hearing what she said, I suddenly felt so guilty. She's right. What exactly are you doing just now, Im Jaebum?

"I can't believe it," Yeon Jung spoke up. "7 months of relationship and just because of you being too rash, it just ended like this."

"So you initiated to break up?"

I shook my head, answering Mark's question. "The words slipped off from my mouth, but she's the one who said it."

"Then you're doom." Hyejin said. "Sung Hee don't say such things just because she's agitated, she's probably serious about it. It may be hard for you to get her back again."

The only thing I can do now is to just regret. If only anger didn't took over my emotions earlier on, everything wouldn't be like how it is right now.

"Where's Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked.

"He went home too." Yeon Jung replied to his question.

---

Youngjae's POV

"Youngjae, catch it!" Mark shouted loudly before passing the basketball to me. I quickly ran towards the end of the other side while bouncing the ball on my right hand. Just when I was about to shoot the ball into the next, Jaebum tackled me and managed to snatched the ball away.