《 chapter 15 》

Youngjae's POV

"Sung Hee, can you promise me that you won't freak out after hearing what I say next?"

She was taken aback by how serious I was and nodded, "Sure."

"Do you remember the mystery girl that we both met?"

"Yes." Sung Hee nodded and continued, "Did you find out anything about her?"

"I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but she helped me to recall everything."

She raised her eyebrows at me, "You mean you have your memory lost before?"

I nodded, "..I was your guardian, the one that was supposed to watch over you."

I continued the story from when I appeared in front of Sung Hee as her guardian, to how I left her because I broke the rules.

She was obviously confused and only spoke up a few minutes later after I finished my story, "..So my memories with you were erased when you leave, we loved each other and you revived again after you were dead?"

"Yes." I said, knowing that it sound funny. Who would believe it?

"Then why didn't my memories come back to me when yours did?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Hyun Eun told me the whole story and I believe it before I recalled everything... I guess you would have to accept and believe what I said too."

Sung Hee's POV

..How am I suppose to believe this?

It was awkward having eye contact with Youngjae now, since he told me that we loved each other.

"Now that you know the whole story, I guess it all make sense now for me to woo you."

"Huh?" I was surprised when I heard that from him.

"Min Sung Hee, I like you. I know you just broke up with Jaebum and never thought of getting into a new relationship, but I am willing to wait."

It sounds really weird to hear this from Youngjae. I've been treating him only as a friend, nothing more than that.

"Youngjae!" Yeon Jung was smiling brightly as she ran towards us. "I brought my phone with me, let's take some photos together!"

Before Youngjae could say anything, he was pulled away by Yeon Jung.

"Yeon Jung really like Youngjae, huh?" Hyejin whispered to me as we watched them taking pictures.

Yeah, she likes Youngjae a lot.

---

"Hey Sung Hee, do you want to get lunch with—"

"We're going for lunch!" Yeon Jung exclaimed and came towards us, cutting Youngjae's words off. "Come with us!"

I smiled at them and shook my head, "It's fine, I'm not hungry. You guys can go."

It's been a week since Youngjae confessed to me. Every time when he tries to ask me out for a meal, I always reject him. Because firstly, I have no interest in him and secondly, I know that Yeon Jung likes him.

But it's funny how there's this strange feeling inside me whenever I see Yeon Jung and Youngjae together? It makes me very uncomfortable.

I noticed Yugyeom standing beside me, confused. "What's going on? Why is Yeon Jung so close to Youngjae?" Then his face changed, "Wait. Is Yeon Jung.. interested in Youngjae?"