chapter 2

A man who looks around his mid-30-ish and above with long white hair that is tied into ponytail stared longingly into the dark night sky. There up above are the stars glittering and shining brightly lightening the dark sky. The moon glows beautifully in the night letting it beams lighten up the dark night.

The man is in his black business suit. He is there for more than an hour outside his big mansion at the backyard lying there on the ground.

He sighed sadly. He looks at the stars. He looks so sad. Like a father losing his child or a man, hope was broken beyond belief.

"My child. My little badger. Where are you, sweetling? Where have you gone? I miss you so much. The stars here did not look bright like usual when you and I went stargazing together, but now you are gone." said him sadly.

Then his expression turns into a frown and rage. "How dare they do this to me. How dare she take him away from me?! I have my rights on him and she swept him away just like that!!" He shouted in rage. Then, his rage died down quickly and replaced with bitterness.

The cold breeze of the night brushing his skin. It's like trying to comfort the sad man.

"I will make sure that I will find you no matter what. I will not back down little badger because when I get you and hold you again little badger...." he whispers under his breath. His eyes suddenly glow red for a minute before returning back to its normal color.

A young maid and a butler are looking at their master from the house windows.

"Poor mister master. Since his adopted child disappearance, he looks so depressed and sad." said the maid. She was leaning at the side of the window but not too far from it. 

The butler just nodded mutely.

"I hope we could do something to help him." the butler replied. His eyes trailing over the movement of his master.

"We could only pray to the god for young master daniel safety. That's all." said the maid as her hand went over to the window and placing her palm on it.

"I miss mister master and young master daniel moment together. Mister master looks so happy with the child." said the butler sadly. He sighs and closes his eyes.

"I know. We all want a happy day to come back."

The two then continue working on their task respectively.

Far from them, another group of servants stared at the other whispering group of servants in confusion and rage.

"That man is insane!"

"He locked her up!"

"He nearly killed both of them!"

--------- it is line break everyone!----------

"Did you have any new news?" Ask the man from where we found him star gazing behind his manor. His face showing a hopeful look.

"No Mr. Master. We didn't have any joyful or bad news right. We are sorry." Said an investigator with a mustache on his face.

Vlad sighed. His little badger. He disappeared a long time ago but he still did not give up on finding him. He was worried. Where is his little sweet boy? 

A short man came barging into Vlad's office with a piece of paper in hand.

"Mr. Master!! We have good news!! We found the boy's track!! And he is in Gotham!" Said the man happily as he ran towards them and stopping four inches from them.

Vlad's eyes widen a moment before his face broke into a happy face once again. The workers in there shouting in joy.

"Tell everyone to keep working! I will raise your pays!" Said Vlad.