chapter 7

A/N = Hi guys. I apologized for not updating all of my books for a while. I finally got a break from doing assignments given by my lecturers but its only for a day since tomorrow and maybe this night (its 1 in the evening here) I have to continue doing some more assignments. Its going to be a slow update from now on since I am a bit busy with with my studies. do not worry, I will not abandoned my books. I love these books too much to abandon them. For the next chapter, I maybe will post an art since I found it amusing that you guys love the idea of picturing the Dark Knight in the holy robe thing. Anyways, thank you for reading this notes.

Disclaimer =  I do not own Batman and Danny Phantom as they belongs to their own owners. I only own the books i write and the ideas.

Enjoy!

============================================================================

CHAPTER 7 = ITS NOT A QUESTION ABOUT TRUST

Where is father?

 Why is it so cold in here? 

Why does it all looks so black?

 He can't see anything other than the abyss of black. There are voices all around him. Crying. They are crying. Shivers went down his spine as he continue walking aimlessly. 

No.

 NO.

 He was not in control of his body. He doesn't want to move. His body hurts so much. It felt like burning. 

Why is he walking?

 Why did he could not open his mouth?

 He knows that his eyes are open but why can't he see anything?

There is numbness inside him. Something unfamiliar to him. His legs continue moving on their own. What is going on?

He-

.

.

.

.

He can't.

HE CAN'T.

WHY CAN'T HE REMEMBER ANYTHING?!

Everything in his mind. All of them. Lost. Father. Father. Father. Who is this father he kept calling out?

"Danny!'

That- 

Its one of the voices he heard before.

"Danny it hurts so much! Please! Help us!''

There is rumble in the ground. 

"JAZZ! WHERE ARE YOU?!''

"Jazz! I'm scared....''

''Guys.. i want to go home.''

''it hurts...''

Wait. He was the one saying those. Why did he called those unfamiliar name? Who are they? Did he know them? he felt something wet on his cheeks coming out from his eyes.

Is-

Is he the one who is crying? Is he the one that have been crying before? Does this mean he is the one that have been screaming before?

Involuntary shivers shaking his body again. 

Tired. He is tired. Everything hurts so much. He felt like his body was ripped apart and being stitched back. REST. REST. He wants to rest but his body would not let him. They continue moving like they have their own mind. 

Where is he going?

============================================================================

In the Wayne Mansion

''Danny!''

Angelo spun his head from left to right. There is no one but him in the library. He was all alone. He- no. They-. Wa- no . Is it she? Angelo does not know anymore. Angelo is a being made of two children being experimented on. He is a combination of them. Survival is the only thing keeping Angelo alive. Angelo felt so conflicted about this. Angelo does not know who are they anymore.

They.

Yes. Maybe.

"Danny it hurts so much! Please! Help us!'' 

That voice cried out again.  Angelo grab their head in pain. What is goin on? They felt like they wants throw up all the food that Alfred have kindly made for them.

"JAZZ! WHERE ARE YOU?!''

"Jazz! I'm scared....''

''Guys.. i want to go home.''

''it hurts...''

Drip.

Drip.

Huh? Tears? Angelo wipe the tears away from their face. Are they crying? Is their body trembling?

================================================================================

In the forest somewhere far from the Wayne family, a small boy was fighting for his life trying to run away from two supernatural being. He managed to escaped from their grasps but not without a few injuries. He wants to stop and lay on the ground but survival is a must. 

================================================================================

''This is your last warning, a courtesy call.''

Jason wake up startled from his sleep gasping for breaths. his hands gripping his white bedsheet and his body was sweating heavily.

''What... what was that?''

There was a man in his dream. Bloody corpse are everywhere scattered all over the floor. Someone was screaming.