chapter 4

"Escape!? What did you mean by escape?!" Dick shouted in panic at Bruce as he shakes the poor man as if he is a leaf. His voice echoing loudly in the manor.

"Dickie! Calm down!" Angelo frantically trying to calm his adopted brother down to no avail. Tim on the other hand just let it slip past and went over to the dining table for his morning coffee.

"Stop shaking me first!" Said Bruce loudly.

The shaking stop and Bruce take a moment to stable himself.

"Alright. The policemen told me that someone helps Damian escape from his place. They can't get a view of the person but they fund out that the person who did this has abnormal ability such as invisibility and intangibility."

All eyes turn towards Angelo who in turn frown.

"I did not do it!" Angelo defended himself.

"Angelo. You are a sweetheart. Of course, you won't do it. We just want to know if there is anyone you know that have this ability. And might know what is the connection of Damian and those things inside him." Said Jason as he fit himself onto the sofa like a boss.

"Well....." The older teen, Angelo trailed off.

-------DP x bf--------

"Sweet little child must sleep. Demons and devils will come to play as you drift off."

Eerie laughter filled the mansion.

Servants scattering around in fear as they avoid one room.

They are avoiding the mansion's lab.

"With you on my side. I can take Daniel away."

Vlad emerges from upstairs and walks towards a pod which contain a child in it.

Said child is pulsing green and purple as he glows blue.

Vlad took a vial from his lab table and put it into the pod's vial insertion place.

The pod bubbling bright orange covering the body.

Vlad only grins and walk away.

A scream ripple into the air of the mansion.

"Bruce! Bruce! Calm down! No need to go into the daddy bats mode! You would scare everyone! We need evidence first!" Said Angelo as he and Tim tried their best to stop the fuming daddy bats. Angelo looks like he might Angelo split into two.

Bruce grit his teeth but calm down for his children.

"Alright. But how are we going to get our hands on the evidence?" Bruce asks his children.

"For a grown man. Could you not think it yourself." Said Jason.

Stephanie only giggled in the back.

Bruce sigh.

------ pdf--------
"Hmmm. A bit more droplet." Two drops of violet liquid fill the slight large test tube. The colour of the chemical liquid in the test tube change from previously blue to light orange.

Vlad let out a satisfied smirk in his silent victory. He uses a dropper on the mixed chemical and drops three droplets into the pod's area where it let the chemical solution into it.

The child in the pod glows a light dim blue but then it ended.

At his right side of the face is black marking that looks like vein popping out.

"Hmm. Still weak huh." Vlad muse to himself. He smiles creepily.

"This plan is turning out quite well. The league could never stop me."

------ PDF-------

Bruce, with the help of his Justice league members, tried to use the heat sensor on the security cameras.

As Angelo doubted, there was a person with the higher temperature there approaching a sleeping form of Damian Wayne.

The form looks like the figure of a Dracula if you look closer and focus on it.

"Angelo said his name is Plasmius." Said, Batman.

The other members frown.

"What did he want from the child actually." Superman voice out his though.

"I don't know. But I doubt it is the ill intention in this creature's plan." Batman remark.

-------- PDF-------

"That is so not cool man." Said Kid Flash as he zips out from the kitchen. Miss Martian looks upset.

"I want to find him. But Batman did not allow me to." Robin told his teammates. He pats Angelo's head as if he is a cat.

"I am worried about his wellbeing."

Superboy grunt and sit beside Robin.

"No worry. They would find him. If we are not allowed. We could just break the rule." Said him.

Robin frown.

"Okay. Now, who has taught him that kind of things?!" Aqualad question his teammates like a mama bear he is.

Everyone pointed out to Artemis.

"Oh call me out would ya?!" Artemis said bitterly as her team rat her name out.

Robin cackled a bit but then he frowned.

"What's wrong Robin?" Asked Miss Martian with a worried tone.

Robin shakes his head and smirk. "Nah. Nothing."

"Are you sure?" She asked him again.

Robin only nods as the answer to her question.

'Why did they call me Nightwing? I am robin. And why did Talia said Damian is Robin? But not right now? What's going on?'