chapter 3

Vlad Masters is also is known as one of the world richest individuals. He is a famous millionaire that owns many companies as well as know as mayor in a small town named Amity Park.

To the ghost. They knew him as Vlad Plasmius. Their boss. The older half. The one who could manipulate them and turn their afterlife as living chaos of a nightmare in the afterlife.

Right now, Vlad is barking orders at his workers to work properly in one of his company because of their lacking of 'teamwork' with him. Nah. They just too lazy.

"Mr Masters! We found him! We found him!" An officer ran into his office waving a paper wildly.

Vlad grabs the paper and reads it before shouting in joy.

"Finally!"

The workers around him heard it.

"Did Mr.Master found his little boy?"

"Is young Daniel will be back?"

"Is the boy alive?"

"He knows joy?"

"Emily!"

"What?! Its true Alicia! He looks like a craze up old man grinning like a mental -"

"Stop bubbling woman"

"Shut it, Lucia"

In Vlad's office......

Vlad ordered the officer to get out of his office shortly after the news arrived. He looks at the picture in his hand and smiled widely. Though his eyes show madness.

"Finally. I found you little badger."

The picture is of him and young Daniel.

Somewhere else,

"Jason? Where is Damian?"

It's just a beautiful day. No fights. No crime. No villain.

Peaceful.

And harmony.

Well.

As harmonies as it can be.

Bruce has gone overseas with Tim by his side.

Angelo and Richard have gone to the mall to buy some stuff.

Cassandra has travel somewhere at the Asian's country while Stephanie staying with Barbara for a day.

All left are Jason, Damian and Alfred.

Richard put faith in Jason to take care of Damian. Angelo was just worried as him about if they did not get along well as much as they hope so.

Alfred told them that they did not have to worry much because all is under control there.

Richard hesitates a bit but gave in the end.

"Dick. I got a bad feeling in the gut." Angelo spoke softly to Richard.

"Don't worry Angelo! We will get home as soon as possible!" The teen replied to the young lad.

But in truth, Richard felt the same as well as the teen next to him.

They are walking down the streets to the Manor with groceries stuff in each hand.