4

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE:-

I'm really, really, really sorry for not updating for so long and putting Fallacy on a hold for a while. It's just that I was so equipped with other things and the plot of my other story, that I kinda neglected Fallacy. I'm really sorry for the fact that you guys had to wait for an update for so long.

I have a very maturely romantic plot in my head for this one, unlike TMTN. I want so much out of Fallacy that I didn't know what to do next and where to go next. Now that I do have a sense of direction, I'm going to go as planned.

So, here's the plan. I'll be updating my stories, yup, both of them, week wise. One week for Take Me To Neverland and one for Fallacy or maybe both of them in a week, I mean...ughhh I'm still not sure. So, maybe I'm gonna go with the flow. What I can assure you is the flow is going to be constant!

I just want to bring out beautiful stories that have been in my mind. That's the motive, describing a whole journey in my own words, writing people's lives with my imagination. I love writing, even though I'm not good at it, even though I make so may mistakes in mostly every chapter. It's just that I don't care as long as you get my story and you feel like reading it.

PLUS, I want to dedicate this chapter to YourSassyQueen. She's been very supportive and helpful. I didn't expect such a *hit* writer to be so polite. Thanks for the support and the sense of direction that you provided Shanza, I'm grateful. Love you loads. 😘❤

🌸🌸🌸

Now, before wasting any more time, head on to

F A L L A C Y

【Chapter song● Show you love by KATO, sigala ft. Hailee Steinfeild *acoustic*】

JOY~

He was back.

Yes, the demon, my death, my hell, Ethan Williams was back to work after a three week long vacation. Well not exactly a vacation, a job trip as he would like to call it.

He was back last week and another month passed. I still have not been able to find the details about Ethan's weird behavior, Thadius's words and now Tim's words too. Yeah, last week, before Ethan arrived from Philippines, Tim called me in his office to discuss something really important. Must be work, that's what I thought.

Reality though, turned out to be something more patchier. Something that's made Ethan more mysterious. Now I know he's hiding things from me, something he didn't do four years back. And, I need to know it. I need to know it all soon. That too, before my term here ends which means I've got three more months left with me.

Get that Sherlock mode on, Joy.

So, I went to see Tim that day and what he told me was, scary....

••••

"Joy, I'm sure you noticed that Ethan has changed." Tim said as he sat right across me, on his dark brown leather chair behind the oakwood table.

Is this why he called me here urgently? To tell me about his 'now changed' son ?

"Yeah, I figured." I said. My fingers, interwoven amongst each other, rested on my lap.

"Which Ethan do you like better, the new one or the old one?" He asked. But honesty, I didn't understand his question.

Why the hell would he ask me that ?