6

FALLACY

   【 Chapter Song● Flame by Tinashe】

JOY

"Where the hell have you been?"

I looked up at the  amazingly handsome man standing at my door. I had been sitting in my office for the past few hours trying to avoid him. But, here he was, taking my breath away as usual.

Joy Miller, remember you said you won't think about him anymore?

Yup, I did say that to myself before entering the office today. For I knew that it's completely useless for me to fall for someone who is already in love with someone else and secondly when I know I can't complete what I would start. Life's unpredictable, you know!

"Home" I say as calmly as I could.

"Fuck,"

"No seriously." I said.

"Why were you home without even asking for a leave?" His voice was firm.

"Well, lets say... I wasn't well."

"Lets say..? Are you kidding me here, Joy?" He looked at me from the door and gave me a death glare. Then, he stepped inside my office and closed te door behind him. He then, untied his tie and placed it at the table. Next to go was his iron grey blazer. It too, got placed next to the tie on the table.

"What the hell!" I said as he took two strong and long strides towards me and encaged me on my chair. He put his hands on both the armrests and leaned in. His lips were now merely inches apart from mine.

"You know you are up for some serious punishment, don't you?" He murmered on my lips.

My eyes shifted off to the door and I realised  that it was still wide open.

"You better pull down the blind and close the door before that." Ethan's eyes met mine and he smirked. He took two long strides and reached the door and pushed it close he then moved to the blinders when I remembered that I have a remote on my table. I reached for it and switched them down.

"Impatient much?" Ethan turned back to face me and said.

He then reached the chair I was sitting on and stood  straight in front of me and started rolling up the sleeves of his milk white shirt. He rolled them up till his elbows and moved his hands inside his pockets. His eyes were on me all this time.

I didn't know what was going on, but I knew what I was seeing in his eyes, lust. Not love, but lust.

"Stand up" he ordered.

"Wha-"

"Just do it, Jo." Here you go..You call me by a nickname that you gave me four years back and expect me to resist? Oh hell no I won't. So I stood up and stayed at my place, waiting for my next order.

"Undress" Here came my next order. I started undoing my skirt. I was halfway through my zipper when he came closer and stopped me. He pushed the zipper of my skirt back up and went back to his position.

"The top" He commanded. And I obliged. I started opening the buttons as soon as I could but then his voice stopped me again.

"Go slow Jo"

"Ughhh, what the heck Ethan."

He was already near me when I was halfway through the sentence and then, he took over the job of opening the buttons. He pushed my hand back and took charge. When he was done, he slowly pushed my dress shirt in the floor and gasped after taking a good look at me.