5

FALLACY

( Chapter song ● Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix Ft. Dua Lipa )

JOY~

Suddenly, the mood of the whole room changed.

I was smoothly swaying in Ethan's arms and after a long time, I felt good. It felt as if I was on a cloud and his arms were those clouds. His hand was constantly drawing circles on my back and I was loving the kind of tingles it was giving me.

We didn't speak, we just matched our footsteps and let the music take control. My head was settled comfortably in the small space between his shoulder and his face. It was as if this place was designed for me to lay my head there.

Soon enough, the music stopped playing and ideally, we should've done the same considering the fact that Ethan had a date to attend, but we stayed there. In that very position, looking at each other as if asking what next. His eyes held so much of emotions right now that I couldn't pick up one. I couldn't put my finger on what was going in in his mind. Ethan Williams can be quite complex, you know.

He moved from his previous position only to move towards me. The little space that was between us was now extinct. He moved his head closer to mine and I did the same. His thumbs were making circles on my cheek and this feeling was beautiful. I wanted his touch, I craved it. His eyes which were previously bored into mine fell on my lips. I bit my lower lip in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Shit," was the only word he mumbled on my lips because capturing them. His hands were still on my cheeks, holding my face closer to his. My hands moved up from the sides and hung around his neck, almost immediately.

The kiss began with so much passion and vigour. It was as if we had been waiting for this moment to come for ages and now that it was finally here, we couldn't stop. His lips were doing things to ky lips and I enjoyed all those things. It reminded me of old times. Our good times.

The kiss deepend and we became inseparable. I didn't even realise when and how Ethan put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues mingled as if they were making love in their own little world. Soon, we both pulled apart in search of air. His hands were still on my face as he gently put a strand of my hair, that was falling in my face, at the back of my ear.

I looked up to meet his eyes and without wasting a minute, we were back to kissing again. The kiss this time around, was slower. He put soft, slow and tender kisses on my lips. I knew I was going weak  in my knees. Ethan Williams had this unmatchable thing about his kisses. You go anywhere around the world, pick any guy and kiss him, but it wouldn't be anything as compared to his kisses. He mastered the art of making love.

Everything was going as I liked, just then, Ethan stopped kissing me. He moved two steps back as if he was scared of me, as if he had seen some ghost. I didn't understand what was wrong with him.

"Ethan," I said as I walked towards him and tried pulling him soflty to me. In return, he jerked my hand back and turned on his heel to leave the room before slamming the door hard.

What's with him?

••••

I took two days off from work. Why? Well, mainly because I didn't want to face him. Shoot I didn't....I knew I  couldn't. How can you face someone when he left you after giving you a soul shattering kiss? How can you face someone who left you in the middle of his dim office? How can you face someone when you know, that one look from him can melt you.

I couldn't. So I decided to do what I do best, solving people's relationship problems. Though I'm the least experienced person to do that.

I've learnt in my four years of experience as a relationship blogger that it's not about how much experience you have in all these things. It's about how much you want to help people who are aching in love, people who are so close to being together but can't due to some sloppy reason, people who have messed up their love lives, who are caught up in that shitty, one sided love. All kinds of people. Helping them and finding a way to heal them, to help them come out of the mess, is what I love doing. I want people to find their happily ever after because I know I won't ever be able to find mine.