9

FALLACY

【Chapter Song - Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars】

JOY ~

"Let's take the lift."

Ethan said, before dragging me behind him into the lift.  I was sure about how things were going to end tonight. I was sure I would surrender myself before him. But what I wasn't sure about was the fact that would he do the same?

My mind was so occupied with weird, irrational, unnecessary thoughts that I didn't realise Ethan pressed the stop button.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked as the sudden jerk of the stopping of the lift occurred.

In response, Ethan didn't say anything. He just took a long stride towards me. A stride big enough to close all the gap between us. We hadn't touched each other for a good minute or two and I confess I craved his touch.

"Because babe, I don't think people would want to see what happens in here." Ethan said. His mouth was close, Chuck that, too close to my ear. His muffled voice sent sizzling sensations down my spine.

"I thought this lift leads us to a private room or something."

"I'll take note of your demand next time, Jo."

" So... What now?" I said as I interlocked my hands with his brown hair. He was busy trailing kisses down my neck. He was so busy that I thought he didn't listen.

"What now?" He said, facing me all of a sudden. He took my by surprise and held my legs and wrapped them around his torso.

"What happens in the lift, stays in the lift I guess." I said and without the wasting a minute, Ethan captured my lips. My hands were still locked with his hair, messing them up.

His kiss was rough, passionate and full of lo ...no not love, lust. Lust is the right word for what we where having. I knew Ethan Williams doesn't do love. He only takes your body in his arms and gives you what you need, unlimited satisfaction.

But don't you want him to give you all the satisfaction out of love?

Well, do I? I guess I do. But I'll never tell him that this time, I'm the one who is losing it. I'm the one who can't keep my shit in my heart. I'm the one who is falling for him. I'll never tell him because as far as I have him near me, making me moan out his name every time he enters me, making me go wild with those touches, I guess I have everything.  I don't want to tell him what I feel and let it all slip.

I took him by surprise when I unwrapped my legs from him and I stood right infront of him. He didn't like that move because his kiss got really rough. I got away from him and he was ready to say something out of anger when put my finger on his lips.

"Jo...what the-"

"Ughh Ethan, why do you have to be such a rebel? Trying to say something when I have put a finger on your lips."

"I don't want your finger in them dammit. I want your lips on mine."

"Is that what you want?"

"Jo.."

"I'll give you what you want when you say that out loud Ethan Williams."

"Joy.."

"Mr. Williams, what the fucking hell do you want?"

"Jo, you know I hate you right?" Ethan said with a huge grin on his face. I'm so glad that he remembered. He remembered how I used to be such a tease four years back. He remembered how he used to keep on yelling ' I hate you jo' every time I stopped kissing him. I hope he remembered what used to happen after that..