0.1| "Naturally"

Colby's laugh rang through my ears as his eyes glanced over at me. I stared straight at the road, laughing loudly.

"Oh my gosh Y/N!" He snorted at my ridiculous story about the time I punched my brother in the face and blamed it at the dog.

"What can I say. I didn't wanna be grounded!" I giggled then looked out my window. "We almost there?" I looked at him.

He nodded, looking at the road. We were on our way to an old friend of ours. He was having a party. Colby and I were going together as friends even though I had a huge crush on him.

Colby pulled into Mat's, our friend, driveway and turned off his car.

"Ready?" He turned to me and smiled. I nodded and flipped my hair back playfully.

"Let's slay this bitch!" I shout and jumped out the car as Colby laughed.

"Oh my." He chuckled. We walked together to the front door, opening it. I was hit with the smell of pizza and immediately smiled. Colby and I turned to each other and both whispered.

"Pizzaaaaa!" We both giggled and walked into the kitchen. We were greeted by Kat and Sam.

Both seemed to notice us because Kat ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. I giggled and hugged her back tightly. Sam and Colby did their little handshake thing then Sam came and hugged me while Colby and Kat hugged.

"Hi Sammy!" I giggled and Sam shot me a playful glare.

"I hate when you call me that!" He whined as Kat and I giggled.

"Sorry Samuel." I winked at him as he rolled his eyes and laughed. I noticed the pizza and grabbed a piece quickly. As Colby, Sam, and Kat were talking about something I didn't care about, I stood around, eating my pizza. I look around the room, looking at all the people.

I took a bite of my pizza when I noticed someone. I choked on my pizza bit and laughed.

"Colby!" I tapped his shoulder, my eyes still glued to the person. He looked at me then his eyes followed mine then he sighed.

"Dammit." He muttered. I looked at him and took another bite of my pizza.

"Just ignore her. That's what I do." I said with my mouth full. Colby looked down at me and chuckled. He took a bite of my pizza and I let him.

Sam and Kat said goodbye and Colby and I decided to go outside. We walked into the backyard and looked around.

"Dang. This is super ni-" Before he could finish his sentence, an annoying, high pitched voice yelled.

"Colby!" Colby's ex, Jordan, ran up to us and pushed me out of the way. I about socked her in the nose right there and then but Colby pulled me into his side.

"Don't." He whispered then looked at Jordan. "Hello Jordan." He fake smiled at her. Her back was arched as she tried to make her butt look bigger. She was also pushing out her chest to make her boobs look bigger.

I wanna grab a thumb tack and throw them at her boobs. Maybe they'll pop.

"I've miss you Colbs! Why don't you come in the hot tub with me?" She looked at me, a disgusted look clearly on her face, then she looked back at Colby.

"I'm good, thanks." He said and looked at me. Jordan scoffed then flipped her hair out of her face.

"Oh Y/N! I didn't see you there! Well, look at you! You finally grew up of your emo stage. You even grew some boobs! Or did you buy them?" Back in high school, I had no boobs then one day, they literally just popped out of nowhere. I felt my hands ball into fist as I faked smiled at her.

"Ah, Jordan! I see you didn't grow out of being a whore." Colby held back a laugh and Jordan scoffed.

"Oh please. At least, I could actually get a guy! You were so ugly and emo, no one liked you!" She laughed and I felt myself become hot with angry. Colby's grip on my arm loosen.

"Okay, go ahead." He whispered and without hesitation, I started cracking my knuckles.

"Is your makeup waterproof?" I smiled at her as she backed away slowly.

"N-no?" Jordan answered. I laughed and put my hands on her shoulders, her back towards the pool.

"Oh and by the way, you can't make fun of my boobs. You bought yours." I batted my eyes. She looked down at her boobs.

"How'd you know about that?" She panicked. She got a boob job back in high school so she had bigger boobs.

"My mom is a plastic surgeon. I saw your records." I laughed as she scoffed. "Can you swim?" I asked.

"Yes. Why-" Before she finished, I pushed her into the pool. She resurfaced and all of her makeup had been smeared down her face.

"Also, my boobs are naturally. They weren't bought unlike yours." I winked then blew her a kiss before turning to Colby.

His mouth was open and he started laughing. "Holy shit, that was so awesome!" He gave me and high five. I just laughed.

I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest before he reached for my hand. I gladly took his hand and we started started walking to the car.

As we got into the car, Colby looked over at me while I closed the door. I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" I chuckled. He shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing." He chuckled, "you're just so beautiful." Before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

Our lips moved in sync and electricity shot through my body. It felt like fireworks were exploding in my stomach.

We pulled away and smiled. "Woah." He breathed out and I nodded.

Today was pretty good.

~
Bingo bitch! Hope you guys enjoyed this one. It's really long so if you prefer short ones, sorry! See you guys soon with another imagine soon!